Fender Bender
3642 posts

Re: 7/23 PS Plus Update Discussion

Jul 28, 2013

motell6 wrote:

just bought ps+

WHERE DO I BEGIN

You are going to be soooo busy! Have fun with Plus! If you don't have BF3 and you like shooters, loads of fun. Sleeping Dogs was also a big surprise for me. I actually enjoyed it more than GTA4.

Message 61 of 63 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3642 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
@motell6 add every game to your download list so you can play them whenever you want.
Just go to the free games section in psplus and on every game select "download".

Great advice! I don't even own a vita but I have downloaded every title; even the ones I didn't think I would like.

Message 62 of 63 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
569 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
@motell6 add every game to your download list so you can play them whenever you want.
Just go to the free games section in psplus and on every game select "download".

Great advice! I don't even own a vita but I have downloaded every title; even the ones I didn't think I would like.

Amnalehu wrote:

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:

You don't even have to do that, you can just purchase it in the store on your PC.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 63 of 63 (99 Views)
0 Likes