Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Re: 7/16 PS Plus Update Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

torch1177 wrote:

hazelcabug wrote:

STOP GIVING PSP GAMES TO VITA on PS PLUS every month!

In fact this are not even free, it's rental! Nobody are interested in renting PSP GAMES on their Vita! We won't any of the games free for every month so it's not even suppose to be called free but RENTAL! so please do us a FAVOR AND STOP WITH PSP GAMES on Vita!

If I remember correctly they did do a survey when PS+ first came to vita and most people did say they wanted psp games for the vita so you may actually be in the minority on this. Maybe they should consider doing the survey again because it's been a while, but I think most actually do want psp games. I know that personally I never had a psp so having access to all those games is a big plus to me.

Was the survey only available to people that actually own a Vita? Because the PS+ surveys let me answer questions that are directed to PS3 owners and I don't own one personally. I do however try to answer the PS3 questions as neutral as possible, but I can see people trolling the questions for fun. So, I can't imagine the survey is without errors.

I could see people saying they'd take a PSP game if there aren't PS Vita games available, but the longer the Vita is out, the more Vita games there should be available to add. Like I've said, "If Sony wants to be generous and add a PSP game as an extra entry after the 2 Vita titles, then more power to them."

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 60 (393 Views)
Gaming Beast
1913 posts

Jul 18, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

torch1177 wrote:

hazelcabug wrote:

In fact this are not even free, it's rental! Nobody are interested in renting PSP GAMES on their Vita! We won't any of the games free for every month so it's not even suppose to be called free but RENTAL! so please do us a FAVOR AND STOP WITH PSP GAMES on Vita!

If I remember correctly they did do a survey when PS+ first came to vita and most people did say they wanted psp games for the vita so you may actually be in the minority on this. Maybe they should consider doing the survey again because it's been a while, but I think most actually do want psp games. I know that personally I never had a psp so having access to all those games is a big plus to me.

Was the survey only available to people that actually own a Vita? Because the PS+ surveys let me answer questions that are directed to PS3 owners and I don't own one personally. I do however try to answer the PS3 questions as neutral as possible, but I can see people trolling the questions for fun. So, I can't imagine the survey is without errors.

^This. The only people that would want a PSP title over a Vita title are PS3 owners that have a PSP lying around, but no Vita.

But it's also a matter of how the question is asked. If the question simply is "Do you want PSP games as IGC?" then I can see people answering yes, but if it was more appropriately worded as , "Would you want a PSP game instead of a Vita game as IGC?" then I honestly can't see most people answering yes to that - again, as long as they're actual Vita owners.

As I've said repeatedly, I'd have no problem with a PSP/PS1 game as long as it was a BONUS IGC that didn't take the place of one of Vita's two IGCs for each month. That is what I have a problem with. I bought my Vita for Vita games.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 60 (364 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

torch1177 wrote:

hazelcabug wrote:

I could see people saying they'd take a PSP game if there aren't PS Vita games available, but the longer the Vita is out, the more Vita games there should be available to add. Like I've said, "If Sony wants to be generous and add a PSP game as an extra entry after the 2 Vita titles, then more power to them."

It was one of the surveys done during a plus update, (so you might actually be able to find it if you wanted to) back before the results were blocked. It was something like what would you like to see free on ps+ for vita. It was a long time ago but I remember psp games being a pretty high percent. You're definitely right though not the most scientific way of doing it since anyone can vote.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 60 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

In other words those PS3 subscriber are messing up with vita subscribers. Ps3 users are the one who trolls and saying vita users to go complain elsewhere.

I made many threads abouts PS plus US getting worse every month because of 1 psp and 1 vita, which ended most ps3 users (according to avatars they dont even have ps vita game on their trophy) are trolling me to stop.

This month of july 1 indie vita and 1 psp psn plus for vita made me decide to rage in forum hoping for SONY rep, reads it!  If only it's free then I wont rage, but the fact that you won't own it so it's considered just a "RENTAL GAMES".

Getting 1 indie vita game is okay but putting psp together with it is just PURE SLAP TO THE FACE to all who only owns A VITA in psn plus!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 60 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Must resist urge....to buy....Okami.

I just know it will be on psplus or deeply discounted soon if I buy it now lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 60 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 21, 2013
what will be in AUGUST?
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 60 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1913 posts

Jul 21, 2013

kmetek wrote:
what will be in AUGUST?

Though Morgan has sometimes hinted at future titles, for the most part, US PS+ doesn't get unveiled until the first Monday of the month.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 60 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 22, 2013
well EU PS+ got revelaed everything by a week now.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 60 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

GTA GAMES

4 days ago

I LOVE GTA GAMES U CAN STEAL AND BLOW UP STUFF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING IT AWSOME EVEN 1 PART ON GTA 5 U CAN SEE 2 DOGS HAVING SEX IT FUNNY:robotvery-happy:

1 TIME I TOOK A POOP IN THE TOILET IT WAS DARK AND LIGHT BROWN AND GOT RED AND GREEN BLOOD ALL OVER IT AND GOT NUTS INSIDE IT WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY LUMBY TOO IT WAS AWSOME DUDE
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 60 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

[ Edited ]
3 days ago

Is there a list of games thats still free that isnt leaving soon somewhere? im wondering if i have missed any thanks.

Mod Edit: This is an old thread and is now closed. Please check dates before posting.
Check here for more information.
Thanks! lovely1rainbow

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 60 (32 Views)
0 Likes