Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Playstation, A Valued Member of My Family.

Jun 22, 2012

while i came to this post to complain of all this nice cuddly stuff this competition has brought onto our forums--- i actually like this one--cool story

Message 10 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I don't mind at all if you use the video and pictures in the post!
Thank you very much!
Now I'll be able to buy Learning with The PooYoo's Episode 2 for Chloe, A Movie for Mary, and possibly some Vita goodies for us both!

I'm glad that so many people have enjoyed my story

Message 11 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Haha, thats very cool. I wish I still had my PS3. D': But I sold it (and got ripped off at that) on ebay. I can't afford a new one so I'm stuck without one. On the bright side, I do have a PS Vita though! I like Playstation the best for many reasons, one because they have better exclusives like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, and Motorstorm. And because online is free. (Screw paying 60 bucks a year for online, you could buy a brand new game for that much) What I don't like about them, however, is that they just don't seem to care about their customers as much as say, Nintendo or Microsoft. I mean, they really don't listen to their customers that much and they seem to cater to Japan a lot more than the rest of the world. But aside from all that, I think that they are the best for gaming.

Message 12 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jun 22, 2012

well joe, officaly now--grats

Message 14 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes