Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5011 posts

Re: Playstation, A Valued Member of My Family.

Jun 22, 2012

while i came to this post to complain of all this nice cuddly stuff this competition has brought onto our forums--- i actually like this one--cool story

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I don't mind at all if you use the video and pictures in the post!
Thank you very much!
Now I'll be able to buy Learning with The PooYoo's Episode 2 for Chloe, A Movie for Mary, and possibly some Vita goodies for us both!

I'm glad that so many people have enjoyed my story

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Haha, thats very cool. I wish I still had my PS3. D': But I sold it (and got ripped off at that) on ebay. I can't afford a new one so I'm stuck without one. On the bright side, I do have a PS Vita though! I like Playstation the best for many reasons, one because they have better exclusives like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, and Motorstorm. And because online is free. (Screw paying 60 bucks a year for online, you could buy a brand new game for that much) What I don't like about them, however, is that they just don't seem to care about their customers as much as say, Nintendo or Microsoft. I mean, they really don't listen to their customers that much and they seem to cater to Japan a lot more than the rest of the world. But aside from all that, I think that they are the best for gaming.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5011 posts

Jun 22, 2012

well joe, officaly now--grats

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (19 Views)
0 Likes