Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: 50 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013
I didnt mean for this thread to be full of flaming... But it sure is entertaining!
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 91 of 122 (123 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6031 posts

Re: 49 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

The PS4 controller you sir are insane "No offence" but the PlayStation controllers have always left my hand in pain due to the fact of having to bend my fingers so much i dont like the controller EVER as for the PS4 why is a Touchpad so good it is beyond me maybe to scan your thumbs or something.

I always liked the Xbox controller and for the D-Pad they constructed the Transforming Dpad controller and i said it already if you dont like the Xbox One dont buy it you act like if Microsoft was holding a Machete in front of you strapped on a chair saying to buy it but i asure you you do not need to buy the Xbox One if you dont want it why do you continue to justify what i said in the past its so simple Dont Buy It Dont Look At It Dont Think About It its out of your way just dont buy it REALLY.

The reason i call it PS3.5 is cause i hardly seen any features of the console its just a more beefed up PlayStation as for Xbox One they revealed several features in its reveal day.

Diablo 3 really?

The only thing skewed is that ugly hideous stair stack of books you call PS4. Yes i went there!

And the Xbox Controller is all in preferance my good sir i said this already i like it cause i like it its a beautiful controller well built

As for design sure im picky with design but thats just me i love black shiney sleek machines like my HDTV is very sleek, lean and very black its like a Photoframe very flat, the new Xbox 360 E is another well made console its both Matte and Shine Black it looks like Lipstick, The Xbox One has a simple design to it and it does not encourage standing and that i love cause its built to sit flat down.

PS3 Fat was nice very shiney, PS3 slim aweful gross disgusting, PS3 super slim, very hideous terrible poor built quality, down right odd and the PS4 its simply disgusting. the PSVita is a nice design il give you that.

But thats all preference you cant correct that 

Glad you think the PS4 controller is the same and you used it, right? Here's the thing, the MVP's here would jump in and disagree with you as they have had real hands on time with the controller as well as the Xbox One controller.Here's what's ironic, so have I.

What, no way?!

A lot of people here know I went to E3, check my Twitter.

I've felt both, I also never said the Xbox One controller was horrible unlike you for the PS4 one. I merely said it had small changes from the current 360 controller (very rumbly, better analogs, better dpad). Guess what, I liked the 360 controller more than my PS3 one. Shocker right? No way! You think it was easy to trade in my 360? No. I liked my 360, just didn't want to support that company as a whole any longer for my own reasons. I felt the PS4 controller, it's much improved over the PS3 one, heavier, and about the same comfort size of the 360 currently. I too feel the PS3 controller is a bit too small for my big hands, so Sony made the PS4 controller bigger and thicker. The touch pad will get some more unique uses but glad you wrote that off right away. The triggers now feel like... well, triggers. Would you like reputable website like engadget to explain so that your fanboy radar turns off?

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/10/sony-ps4-controller-hands-on/

Message 92 of 122 (114 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: 50 Things you should know about the PS4!

Jul 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
I didnt mean for this thread to be full of flaming... But it sure is entertaining!

Truth hurts the Xboners more than anything. Smiley Wink

Message 93 of 122 (105 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Why do you continue to declair me a fanatic person towards Xbox its more of Microsoft get it straight!

Why did you trade in "By the way thats the most pathetic thing anyone can ever do" your Xbox 360? you know you could had kept that machine i as a Microsoft fan dont mind owning other company products like Samsung, Gateway, Logitech just cause you no longer want to support the company does not mean you should give up playing the games you love to unsupport it in a more safer matter is to no longer buy its products i dont see anything wrong by keeping the system and games.

But i have my reasons to buy the PS4 and thats DriveClub, Kingdom Hearts and Modnation Racers 3 "If its ever made" thats it and for the Xbox One its a no brainer i will buy it i want all those exclusives Microsofts E3 did not dissapoint me it was about pure games Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Forza etc.. 

Calling me a fanboy sir is not going to solve this i have told you post after post again its pure PREFERANCE why do i have to continue saying it? its so clear and obvious that a persons opinion should not affect yours not one bit but to you its like trying to teach a cat to speak Spanish "EYE No Comprende"

Just stick to your stack of books your little PS2 slims Mirrored and stacked upon each other, Stair looking, Ugly PlayStation 4 and thats it i will stick to both really im not chosing at all

Message 94 of 122 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

I just dont understand the PlayStation fans

Aureilia how can you say that is it because you think the Xbox One is built to be a spyer? or the simple fact that it is Xbox and Xbox is the enemy of PlayStation.

So

If the Xbox charges you a fee to play its wrong but if PS4 does it its fine?

If the Xbox attempts to create a feature to share your games digitally its wrong but if Valve does it its right?

If DRM is established on the Xbox One its wrong but when the PC does it its right? "I was looking forward to those features but the funny thing is the people who went against it are not even buying the Xbox One" but no and also didnt Sony have the Online Pass? which restricts online gameplay with used games forcing you to pay for online play features But no its Sony its fine if they do this.

And like i said PS4 was going to include the PSeye but no offense we all know the PSeye could never compete with the Kinect the PSeye is a absalute no contest versus the Kinect and if Sony does it its alright.. of course.

If the Xbox One includes the optional "OPTIONAL" feature to watch LIVE TV its wrong and a gimick but most of the PS3 fanbays watch Netlfix on there PS3s "PS3 is the most used device for watching Netflix" --"DO YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES? or Watch TV? or MOVIES?"... yeah its Sony if Sony does it is fine but Xbox is wrong.

Microsoft is Greedy all they want is money.. "My silence stands in intermission for 20 seconds" its a company! they are all in it for Money what do you think Microsoft is in it to be a charity and give you stuff? no there blunt and honest you want to play our games you have to pay.. there is nothing wrong with that its a company.

Sony cares for the consumers They Do Not Care About You they see you as a consumer but Sony pampers you guys so much with all this free games used game etc.. that its no wonder you prefer Sony but the sad thing is you guys dont support Sony if you knew better Used games are bad for the company it does not contribute to them at all this is why sony is selling there office buildings to pay there debts.

The removal of DRM from the Xbox One did not save gaming nor the gamers it only made it a happy day for GameStop that pathetic Pawn Shop for games.

Im pro Microsoft "PC / Games For Windows / Steam / Uplay" i buy my games new and actually support the company i like i dont want to see them go Chapter 11 like THQ.

You Sony fans i really dont understand any of you your to overprided with your brand

1. I am not a Sony fan. I usually buy every console in every generation.

2. I'm a fan of games.

3. I have not discussed charges, my personal view however is that I don't think Microsoft nor Sony should be charging. Nintendo is still superior in this area.

4. PC gaming is not fine, I do not agree with the lack of ability to trade your games in. I own Unreal Tournament 3 on PC. It has no players online, I can't trade it since it's protected. I hate DRM period for the fact that it only ever harms the product owner.

5. Who gives a crap about PSEye? that thing can burn along with Kinect. Both are a waste of resources that could be better used building quality titles. Unless you are Microsoft who want it to watch the world, then I guess it's not a waste but any idiot who buys it is a waste of a gamer.

6. I do not want free stuff, If i wanted FREE stuff I wouldn't be BUYING a PS4.

7. Duh. Neither company cares for the customers. It's business, they will do what is right for business. Well apparently they will, it would appear that Microsoft bundling that pile of garbage with the console... they have no idea about what is good for business.

8. Congratulations, you buy new games, so do I. Not everyone can afford to do that. But I still want to be able to trade something that is no longer useful, Example: Unreal 3 as above. or something I have bought and don't like it. Why should I be forced to keep something I don't like?

9. THQ rehashed games every year, WWE titles have been the same since 2000, Saints Row while hasn't been copying, has just been getting worse, along with many other titles, THQ defeated themselves, not the used game industry.

10. This is the first generation where I will not own every console available. Microsoft have pushed me away with Kinect. I do not support motion gaming, I do not support the camera watching me, and I certainly wont ever support talking to my console.. Seriously. ... Supporters of this and the first generation of Wii will KILL gaming as we know it.

Message 95 of 122 (86 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

Why do you continue to declair me a fanatic person towards Xbox its more of Microsoft get it straight!

Why did you trade in "By the way thats the most pathetic thing anyone can ever do" your Xbox 360? you know you could had kept that machine i as a Microsoft fan dont mind owning other company products like Samsung, Gateway, Logitech just cause you no longer want to support the company does not mean you should give up playing the games you love to unsupport it in a more safer matter is to no longer buy its products i dont see anything wrong by keeping the system and games.

But i have my reasons to buy the PS4 and thats DriveClub, Kingdom Hearts and Modnation Racers 3 "If its ever made" thats it and for the Xbox One its a no brainer i will buy it i want all those exclusives Microsofts E3 did not dissapoint me it was about pure games Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Forza etc.. 

Calling me a fanboy sir is not going to solve this i have told you post after post again its pure PREFERANCE why do i have to continue saying it? its so clear and obvious that a persons opinion should not affect yours not one bit but to you its like trying to teach a cat to speak Spanish "EYE No Comprende"

Just stick to your stack of books your little PS2 slims Mirrored and stacked upon each other, Stair looking, Ugly PlayStation 4 and thats it i will stick to both really im not chosing at all

Ignoring the dubious punctuation, up until the last paragraph this post had managed to garner my respect. Then you went full 15 year old.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 96 of 122 (76 Views)
MVP Support
6031 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

Your saying one thing and telling me another is what is confusing me here. I really don't believe you are getting a PS4 and you have proven it. Sorry guy, I said I had my reasons over 360 and you've loudly told me you are getting the Xbox One. It's going to be ok... just trying to figure you out while trying to inform a brick wall of the error of their ways. That's it, breathe...

Tsktsk, not even a mention of Second Son and Killzone, for shame. Tell me how that Xbox one is though, I'll post professional's thought's from Digital Foundry later. You'll be in for a treat, I guarantee it Smiley Wink!

Btw, there's always a better way to approach a conversation, there was a guy here by the name of one_shyne who was dead set on not buying a PS4. Come to find out he was ill informed and looks to be interested in the console now, he is now a welcome part of the community despite the beating we gave him in the beginning (apologies for that one_shyne). You sir are grinding your teeth as hard as possible. We are a highly intellectual group that do our research and don't base everything from one website, we enjoy conversations with one another, we disagree at times but usually come to terms eventually. It may seem we are jumping on you like hyenas on a  carcass but if you kill yourself early, what else are we going to do Smiley Tongue!

Message 97 of 122 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Well yeah im not afraid to say how i feel about it its ugly but im still going to buy the PS4

Infamous and Killzone are you baked? those are failed series im sorry people but really those to games im amazed they continue to make more nothing but failure

Message 98 of 122 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

You're defending Microsoft who I know got it wrong.

I never said I traded in my 360, nope I still have it and 160+ games. = Far more games than My PS3 has, but this coming up Gen will be 100% PS4 and ZERO Xbone because Microsoft royally screwed up. 

Sunset Overdrive looks like a bad joke. Killer Instinct looks like something the Old RARE could do on the old XBOX, and they ruined the look of the characters (Not impressive at all) RARE isn't even making it... And Forza lookes clean/detailed, but it should for such a linear racer that has no Day/Night cycle, OR weather effects.

If you are not a fanboy, then why are you doing this here at a Playstation forum when you keep showing how misinformed you really are? Would you prefer people call you an idiot Troll? 

You're supporting the ridiculously HUGE Xbone that is almost 50% bigger, hardly has any style what so ever, and calling the PS4 ugly? See, that's where you fail. The PS4 is far smaller, sleeker, and more powerful. It also doesn't have a big power brick like the Xbone has.

Nothing you can say will change these facts. 

Message 99 of 122 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I respect you fully but as for 7 people should really understand that its a company they dont care about the consumer its all about the money

Message 100 of 122 (58 Views)
0 Likes