Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: 5/5 Winner: Long Live Play.. and Love?

May 5, 2012

This is how I look at it. If a girl turns you down, then its not meant to be, there's another person out there who you're truly meant to be with. That's the way I see things. And also, never lose hope, man. I know what you feel like, I been there. You can't be afraid of rejection, its better to know she doesn't like you, than to not know if she does. If you like a certain someone, don't try to impress her, just be yourself and see what happens. Just don't change who you are to get a girl, because that means the person she likes isn't really you. One day, you will find that someone, and you will know. That's just my little words to you. Take care.

Message 11 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 6, 2012

Congratulations dude, that's awesome!! To find your soulmate because of video games is rare, but definitely cool. Very touching story and very clever on how you asked her out! I know how it is to find your soulmate and how truly wonderful, and special it is...I'm engaged to mine! Hold on to her forever and never let go, no matter what. I wish you both many, many years of happiness together. Best wishes.

Message 12 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 15, 2012

Maybe you can suprise her with her own vita. and you cn play your level together.

Message 13 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

May 24, 2012

true, thanks dude.

Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes