Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2013
By: mochuuu PlayStation Community Manager 1476 posts

4/9 PS Plus Update - Labyrinth Legends and More

[ Edited ]
30 replies 1249 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

Hot on the heels of Demon’s Souls last week, Labyrinth Legends will be free for PlayStation Plus members starting tomorrow. Read on for all the details.

PlayStation Plus - 1-year MembershipPlayStation Plus - 3-month Membership

April 9th PlayStation Plus Update

Labyrinth Legends

PSN Price: $9.99, Free for PS Plus members

Labyrinth Legends
Are you daring enough, crafty enough, powerful enough to become a legend? Brave the mysterious tunnels, mystical crypts and maniacal creatures of Labyrinth Legends. Explore hidden catacombs and ancient tombs of lost civilizations while evading concealed traps and solving an array of intuitive puzzles. A unique combination of crisp graphics and dazzling visuals, inviting exploration, tricky puzzles, and exciting monster-slashing arcade action makes Labyrinth Legends quite the thrilling game.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection (PS3)

64% Discount for PS Plus members (Regular Price: $24.99; PSN Sale Price: $14.99; PS Plus Price: $8.99)

HotShotsGolfOutofBounds
Slip on the golf shoes, step out on the course and tee it up with Hot Shots Golf: Out Of Bounds. Rip a 300 yard drive down the middle of the fairway or go pin hunting on those tricky par 3s. No mulligans needed as Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds is all about having fun and enjoying the most entertaining and over the top golfing experience imaginable. Step up and give it your best shot.

Zombie Driver HD

Various Discounts for PS Plus members

Zombie Driver HD
Fight through an epic narrative campaign, battle huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. The main Zombie Driver HD game is on sale, along with several add-ons that you can pick up individually with a discount.
  • Zombie Driver HD (Regular Price: $9.99; PSN Sale Price: $7.99; PS Plus Price: $5.99)
  • Zombie Driver HD + Soundtrack Bundle (Regular Price: $12.99; PSN Sale Price: $10.39; PS Plus Price: $7.79)
  • Zombie Driver HD Soundtrack (Regular Price: $4.99; PSN Sale Price: $3.99; PS Plus Price: $2.99)
  • Zombie Driver HD Apocalypse Pack (Regular Price: $2.99; PSN Sale Price: $2.39; PS Plus Price: $1.79)

Last Chance (Leaving on 4/16)

Instant Game Collection
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (PS3)

Discounts
The Walking Dead Season Pass (Eps 1 – 5)
The Walking Dead Episode 2
The Walking Dead Episode 3
The Walking Dead Episode 4
The Walking Dead Episode 5

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Message 1 of 31 (1,249 Views)
Welcoming Committee
11719 posts

Re: 4/9 PS Plus Update - Labyrinth Legends and More

Apr 8, 2013

Thank you SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still stuck on Demon's Souls. It's not something to be taken lightly.

Message 2 of 31 (1,228 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Looking forward to trying Labyrinth Legends! :smileyhappy: Other than that nothing for me this week unless there is something in that Spring Fever sale.

Message 3 of 31 (1,211 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11719 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Looking forward to trying Labyrinth Legends! Other than that nothing for me this week unless there is something in that Spring Fever sale.

Will they announce what will be on the sale? I might save my "spend $50, get $10" money on it.

Message 4 of 31 (1,206 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

Apr 8, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Looking forward to trying Labyrinth Legends! Other than that nothing for me this week unless there is something in that Spring Fever sale.

Will they announce what will be on the sale? I might save my "spend $50, get $10" money on it.

Yes if they dont announce it on the PS Blog today then they will tomorrow for sure. Just look there for the information.

Message 5 of 31 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11719 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Yes if they dont announce it on the PS Blog today then they will tomorrow for sure. Just look there for the information.

Okie dokie! Thank you!

Message 6 of 31 (1,197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Is there a borderlands sale? When doing the poll, it seemed to say borderlands sale. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Message 7 of 31 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Apr 8, 2013

uptownsoul wrote:
Is there a borderlands sale? When doing the poll, it seemed to say borderlands sale. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Check the PS Blog tomorrow for more details on what that poll item might have alluded to. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Message 8 of 31 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Excited to see what the PS+ launch week discount will be for Guacamelee! Dropping it down to $10 would be awesome, but even at $12, I'd probably pick it up immediately after receiving my $10 promo credit.

I had a great conversation with a couple guys from Drinkbox at GDC.

And as for Labyrinth Legends, I'm still holding out hope it comes to Vita - it'd be perfect for it! If you agree, be sure to post on Creat Studios' FB page: http://www.facebook.com/CreatStudios

They're constantly checking it and respond to quite a few posts. They've been rather coy about LL on Vita, but have hinted at bringing more games over to Vita if people show interest.

I think now that LL is a PS3 IGC, maybe that's to get interest in the game and they'll announce a Vita version soon? I can hope, right? :smileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 31 (1,096 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Apr 9, 2013
cant wait to get it off my other account on tuesday
Message 10 of 31 (1,067 Views)
0 Likes