Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2012
By: illLoGiQ First Son 3 posts

3rd Person shooters no more FPS and PSM

[ Edited ]
7 replies 217 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

Sorry but the thought of dual analog sticks had alot of us hopeful for really great FPS but some how the only 2 games on the Vita which are FPS games are not so good. The quick shot even feels a little off. Just make 3rd person shooters. Call of Duty Declassified is so frustrating givien no real tweak options but adjusting the sensitivity and Resistance BS well is ok  but far from what I was expecting from dual analog. The acceleration on the dual analog is bad also from a slight turn to **bleep** near turning  180 degrees, every kill is based on hopes and spray and pray's but look who made both FPS games Nihilstic (this guys are no longer welcome to make anything on the vita).  Give us some Socom or new titles in 3rd person shooters no FPS unless it is seriously DONE RIGHT. What happened to QUALITY over  QUANTITY? Sony use to be good at this. Stop with the PSM also unless your bringing games like Modern Combat  series or NOVA 2 and 3. That's mobile quality these days not what ever high priced crap is in the app store on PSN right now.  Who the F**K gives the ok on these games and the prices WOW you got to be kidding me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: 3rd Person shooters no more FPS and PSM

Dec 3, 2012

I get what you're saying, but nihilistic developed both those fps, and lets face it, arent the best developers. We just need developers to spend some quality time with the vita, and understand it on a technical level. All we need is time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Syphon Filter or Sony needs to bring Zipper back so they can do Socom 2 HD(I don't trust anyone else with the Socom franchise.)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Syphon Filter or Sony needs to bring Zipper back so they can do Socom 2 HD(I don't trust anyone else with the Socom franchise.)

I downloaded socom us navy seals fireteam bravo 3 on my vita, cause its a lot of fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2462 posts

Dec 3, 2012
That's because, so far, the best shooters on the PSV are from the PSP. Honorary mention to Unit 13 though~.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Unit 13 had much smoother controls than Nihilistics games. But they also weren't TPS's.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Dec 3, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
Unit 13 had much smoother controls than Nihilistics games. But they also weren't TPS's.

I agree, lets just see what will happen with killzone. Resistance and cod let us down, hopefully killzone will not follow in their footsteps.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Dec 3, 2012
made by same company, so dont be so condemning yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (136 Views)
0 Likes