Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Re: 3G incentives incentive enough?

Jan 29, 2012

That is the worst deal I've ever seen. I pay $29.99 for unlimited 4G Lte data from Verizon. The plan for the Vita is very weak.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 29, 2012

hbkboy wrote:

That is the worst deal I've ever seen. I pay $29.99 for unlimited 4G Lte data from Verizon. The plan for the Vita is very weak.

but you have to be on contract from what I am understanding. as the ps vita you do not need to be on a contract. to me that is much better then being on a contract.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 12 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 29, 2012

Whilst I agree the plans could be better you obviously haven't given any thought into how a phone is used compared to a games console. Phones are primarily used to make calls with other functions taking a back seat. With games consoles gaming is the primarily function where uploads and downloads of data can be far greater. The iPad plans are no better for the same reasons. Besides true realtime online gaming and downloads of more then 20MB aren't supported on the Vita so large data plans shouldn't be as great of an issue I don't think they neccessarily need to provide unlimited plans but higher data capacities would be a lot better.

Message 13 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jan 29, 2012

This is a promotion to the 3G carrier's benefit. You sign up they get $, then you get the .... ooo gasp 250M was it?.. yip ee

Message 14 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes