Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: 360 - PS3 ?

Jul 24, 2005
if u wanna know which one is better wait until the tokyo game show u should see both sytems with playable games that means what ever we see there is what we will actually be playing,
go to my site at http://www.freewebs.com/princeps3/index.htm enjoy.

Message 21 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,RATEDPG30 wrote:

,Reaperdak wrote:

,RATEDPG30 wrote:
different people buy consoles for different reasons. so decided why and what you like about games or a console. it could be for the power of the console games, price, online services or whatever.  look at the current generations of consoles.  some bought the xbox for live or for the power or for halo or some other crazy reason Robot tongue.  some bought the PS2 for the wide array of great games and a free online game play and power was their main motivation.Robot Very Happy ,

Yea but one of the main reasons for choosing(over power, graphics, etc.) is the fun factor. ,

that is what whatever or other means, basically you decided what makes you happy.  it could be anything. some make have fun with a online service or a HDD or maybe power. ,

I'm sure some people decide on which system to get by what they think looks cooler, knowing nothing about what's inside or the lineup of games for the one they want.,

Message 22 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4173 posts

Jul 24, 2005
well at the TGS the x360 games should be farther along than the PS3 ones because the box360 will launch in November and the PS3 wil launch sometime next year.  The show will not be an accurate gauge for the game comparisons.  hopefully we will find out the OFFICAL price of both consoles and what additional services both will offer upon release. Robot tongue i cant wait.
Message 23 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 24, 2005
it is gonna be good but if the ps3 graphic are half as good as i thaink they will be we are looking at a sony controlled event were the xbox wont stand a chance,
go to my site at http://www.freewebs.com/princeps3/index.htm enjoy.

Message 24 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4173 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,Reaperdak wrote:

,RATEDPG30 wrote:

,Reaperdak wrote:

,RATEDPG30 wrote:
different people buy consoles for different reasons. so decided why and what you like about games or a console. it could be for the power of the console games, price, online services or whatever.  look at the current generations of consoles.  some bought the xbox for live or for the power or for halo or some other crazy reason Robot tongue.  some bought the PS2 for the wide array of great games and a free online game play and power was their main motivation.Robot Very Happy ,

Yea but one of the main reasons for choosing(over power, graphics, etc.) is the fun factor. ,

that is what whatever or other means, basically you decided what makes you happy.  it could be anything. some make have fun with a online service or a HDD or maybe power. ,

I'm sure some people decide on which system to get by what they think looks cooler, knowing nothing about what's inside or the lineup of games for the one they want. ,

basically you are preaching to the choir.  that is what i have said. i state again it could be ANYTHING.Robot Sad,
Message 25 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Jul 24, 2005

princePS3 wrote:
it is gonna be good but,if the ps3 graphic are half as good as i thaink they will be we are,looking at a sony controlled event were the xbox wont stand a chance

the graphics will be up to the developers
,the xbox devs should be farther along than the ps3 ones

straight outta compton what
Message 26 of 26 (3 Views)
0 Likes