Apr 01 2014
By: Skruffpunk Hekseville Citizen 298 posts

30 year old gamer wanting to join group of mature (25 y.o. +) gamers other than Old Salty Crow

[ Edited ]
16 replies 481 views Edited Apr 1, 2014

Old Salty Crow is a picky group: they require their members to have a PS4. I only have a PS3 right now, so I can't join them. Are there any groups out there similar to OSC that doesn't have any specific requirements other than age? If so, please let me know.

Mod Edit: Removed Ask the Community label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 1 of 17 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: 30 year old gamer wanting to join group of mature (25 y.o. +) gamers other than Old Salty Crow

Apr 1, 2014
It's not about being picky, man. It's about everybody being on the same page. I don't think it'd be a stretch to say many (if not most) of us are Xbox converts who never owned a PS3. I don't think having platform specific clans is out of the ordinary.

I'm sure there are other clans out there that would suit you better. Best of luck.
 photo jermwarfare.png
Message 2 of 17 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: 30 year old gamer wanting to join group of mature (25 y.o. +) gamers other than Old Salty Crow

Apr 1, 2014

JermVVarfare wrote:
It's not about being picky, man. It's about everybody being on the same page. I don't think it'd be a stretch to say many (if not most) of us are Xbox converts who never owned a PS3. I don't think having platform specific clans is out of the ordinary.

I'm sure there are other clans out there that would suit you better. Best of luck.

I guess that means I'm a lone wolf. BTW, that whole "most of us are Xbox converts who never owned a PS3" thing is BS.

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 3 of 17 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Apr 1, 2014
I play with a group called BHD, in a few games. We aren't stuck together like glue but we have fun when we're together.
Most of us aren't children.
Check us out at:
bhdclan.enjin.com
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 4 of 17 (442 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10139 posts

Apr 1, 2014
Message 5 of 17 (435 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

EzraMajor wrote:
I play with a group called BHD, in a few games. We aren't stuck together like glue but we have fun when we're together.
Most of us aren't children.
Check us out at:
bhdclan.enjin.com

After visiting the website, I'm left with great impressions of BHD. I was glad to know that they have an atmosphere where teamwork is important and that they can fit me in with a group that reflects my skills. I'll register there and let you know what happens. For now, you get a thumbs up and my thanks.

EDIT: I have decided to leave BHD...read further in the thread for more info.

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 6 of 17 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 1, 2014

looks cool!might join

Message 7 of 17 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Check us out also to see if you might be interested http://omgnetwork.enjin.com/

Message 8 of 17 (381 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Major01 wrote:

Check us out also to see if you might be interested http://omgnetwork.enjin.com/

I'll check it out later today. Thanks! Robot wink

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 9 of 17 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014
"BTW, that whole "most of us are Xbox converts who never owned a PS3" thing is BS."

No, the idea that you're looking for a "mature" group apparently is.

Whiny and bitter isn't mature.
 photo jermwarfare.png
Message 10 of 17 (355 Views)
0 Likes