Jun 07 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7400 posts

3 Days to E3!!!!!!

10 replies 221 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

Guys i dont know about you but im freaking hyped, i cant believe how hyped i am, i think i havent been this excited about an e3 press conference since 2006 lol, anyways im hoping to see sony dedicating at least 20 minutes to the psvita with new game announcements (at least 2-3 AAA tittles), i keep hearing sony first party studios will bring it so yea i hope they dont forget the psvita. 

Message 1 of 11 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4090 posts

Re: 3 Days to E3!!!!!!

Jun 7, 2013

I've gotten really hyped every year since the PS VIta January reveal, so putting it into perspective I am so freaking hyped for this E3 ---> PS Vita will have something to really connect to! PS4 + PS Vita = Awesome!

Message 2 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Cant wait! The Vita is sure to get some light. It was rumored that they are going to talk about phantasy star online and even Minecraft for vita. Phantasy Star i believe but Minecraft? We will have to wait and see

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 3 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6454 posts

Jun 7, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

Guys i dont know about you but im freaking hyped, i cant believe how hyped i am, i think i havent been this excited about an e3 press conference since 2006 lol

You're telling me! First time I get to go! Picking up my badge Sunday! Tuesday is going to be nuts! Hope to get my hands on the PS4.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 4 of 11 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4090 posts

Jun 7, 2013

JRico_32 wrote:

You're telling me! First time I get to go! Picking up my badge Sunday! Tuesday is going to be nuts! Hope to get my hands on the PS4.

Lucky you! Have fun! Cat Very Happy

Message 5 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11744 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Looking forward to E3 should have the same level of excitement each year. Last year's E3 was worth watching, just as the one before it, and the one before that. Sony always gives us a great show. There were times when I've enjoyed Nintendo's performances as well, but they have trailed away at times, especially in recent years. With Nintendo not even showing up this year, watching a Nintendo Direct instead I can only imagine is going to feel disappointing. As for Microsoft, their E3 press conferences have always been relatively dull. The first game they show each year is the new Call of Duty, where the show's highlights hardly ever peak past that low point.

Message 6 of 11 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4090 posts

Jun 7, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Looking forward to E3 should have the same level of excitement each year. Last year's E3 was worth watching, just as the one before it, and the one before that. Sony always gives us a great show. There were times when I've enjoyed Nintendo's performances as well, but they have trailed away at times, especially in recent years. With Nintendo not even showing up this year, watching a Nintendo Direct instead I can only imagine is going to feel disappointing. As for Microsoft, their E3 press conferences have always been relatively dull. The first game they show each year is the new Call of Duty, where the show's highlights hardly ever peak past that low point.

Some of us are really hyped about the PS4 and also about PS Vita this year more. I love Sony's show (through streaming) and always look forward to it since I have been following it (just a few years) ... This year Sony's part in E3 has us just totally excited more than USUAL!

Message 7 of 11 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Some of us are really hyped about the PS4 and also about PS Vita this year more. I love Sony's show (through streaming) and always look forward to it since I have been following it (just a few years) ... This year Sony's part in E3 has us just totally excited more than USUAL!

Exactly, i have attended the last two sony e3 press conferences but sadly this year i cant go because the next day im going away for work, bah it was too good to cancel it so yea i will be watching the stream live but i do think sony should have worked a deal with another tv channel to air the conference live, so much power in the entertainment industry and their conference wont be on tv? lol anyways im hoping to see quite a few megatons and betrayaltons as usual ( keep hearing Insomniac will debut an exclusive new IP on the xbox one conference ) 

Message 8 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Well, i hope at E3 they announce that the PS4 will NOT by any means have a " Every 24 hour online DRM  Check-up ". That right there will be the deal breaker for me. If it turns out they are putting that in the PS4, i will just custom build a gaming PC and say "Screw consoles"

photo BBSIGANIMATED_zpsbd119225.gif
Message 9 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28996 posts

Jun 8, 2013

People who complain about digital rights management measures on consoles swear they will go to PC gaming, when many games have far WORSE measures than consoles will ever have?

Message 10 of 11 (104 Views)