Jan 15 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7388 posts

2013 Psvita most anticipated title??

[ Edited ]
32 replies 986 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

Hey guys we are in 2013 now and sony hasnt really release a 2013 vita line up but we know some games are coming out this year so without knowing vita fall/ holidays line up whichof the following is your most anticipated title ? 

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Killzone Mercenary

Warrior's Lair

Soul Sacrifice 

Tearaway 

Dragon's Crown

Phantasy Star Online 2

Guacamelee!

RocketBirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Urban Trial Freestyle

Snapshot

Castlestorm

Dragon Phantasy Book 2

Dragon's Racing

Lets Fish: Hooked on

Lone Survivor 

My most anticipated title is Sly Cooper thieves in Time, close second Killzone Mercenary , pretty excited about Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice. 

Message 1 of 33 (986 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13560 posts

Re: 2013 Psvita most anticipated title??

Jan 15, 2013

Honestly, I can't say I'm very excited about any of those titles.

I'll probably buy a few of them but I don't think any of them will be groundbreaking games or anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 33 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Killzone: Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice and PSO2 look right up my alley. For everything else, I agree with glaciusx25, they don't look groundbreaking. For a company with so many IPs I'm sorta baffled they aren't coming up with more for the PSV~.

Also, give me JRPGs already~.
Message 3 of 33 (970 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

I'll probably buy a few of them but I don't think any of them will be groundbreaking games or anything.

They dont need to be groundbreaking games, i'm 99.99% certain sanzaru games will develop an awesome Sly Cooper game on the vita and as long as i have fun playing it, is fine with me.

Groundbreaking you said? so if Killzone Mercenary using the same Killzone 3 engine on a portable game is not groundbreaking i dont know what is, heck lots of ps3 games would love to be running on that engine lol 

Media Molecule created one of the games that defines the ps3 and probably this generation as well so who is to say Tearaway will end up being one of the games that will define the psvita as well? i dont know i wouldnt count those genius minds at Mm out just yet. 

but hey to each their own i guess.

Message 4 of 33 (966 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Jan 15, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Killzone: Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice and PSO2 look right up my alley. For everything else, I agree with glaciusx25, they don't look groundbreaking. For a company with so many IPs I'm sorta baffled they aren't coming up with more for the PSV~.

Also, give me JRPGs already~.

the year have just started, there are lots of game conventions , Destination Playstation, GDC, E3, Gamescon and more 

Message 5 of 33 (959 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13560 posts

Jan 15, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

They dont need to be groundbreaking games, i'm 99.99% certain sanzaru games will develop an awesome Sly Cooper game on the vita and as long as i have fun playing it, is fine with me.

Groundbreaking you said? so if Killzone Mercenary using the same Killzone 3 engine on a portable game is not groundbreaking i dont know what is, heck lots of ps3 games would love to be running on that engine lol 

Media Molecule created one of the games that defines the ps3 and probably this generation as well so who is to say Tearaway will end up being one of the games that will define the psvita as well? i dont know i wouldnt count those genius minds at Mm out just yet. 

I didn't like Killzone 3 all that much. And besides, graphics are nice, but if the game doesn't play well, then its useless. So I'd rather wait til the game comes out before saying it could be groundbreaking.

Message 6 of 33 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Jan 15, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

I didn't like Killzone 3 all that much. And besides, graphics are nice, but if the game doesn't play well, then its useless. So I'd rather wait til the game comes out before saying it could be groundbreaking.

Game does play well, very well, granted i love Killzone 2 feel better because i think its harder to master but other than that game does play very well. 

Message 7 of 33 (956 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13560 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I meant Killzone Mercenary. No one knows if it plays well.

And whether or not it has a lot of content or is just another smaller shooter.

Message 8 of 33 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Jan 15, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

I meant Killzone Mercenary. No one knows if it plays well.

And whether or not it has a lot of content or is just another smaller shooter.

yea, you are right but hey i trust Guerrilla Games and Cambridge studios , those guys arent Nihilistic lol, think Killzone Mercenary will set the standard when it comes to FPS on the system but you are right we dont know much about the game yet. 

Message 9 of 33 (939 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Jan 15, 2013

im excited for

sly

warriors lair

soul sacrifice

tearaway

pso2 (heards its a really fun mmo)

however, none of these are "im going out of my way to get games (except warriors lair, thats the reason i bought my vita)

Message 10 of 33 (912 Views)
0 Likes