Mar 16 2013
By: phantasystar77 Lombax Warrior 80 posts

$20 Convince a Friend To Buy A Vita Promo

10 replies 191 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

Sorry if this has been addressed on here already, but I ran a search and found nothing. Anyway, more then a month ago I purchased a Vita. One of my main reasons for buying since I felt the system was too expensive was getting a $20 PSN credit and allowing my friend to do the same. So, has anyone here got this yet? its been awhile since I submitted it and haven't heard anything anywhere. Im starting to think this is yet another scam by Sony to get people to buy a Vita. Already the original friend who I was in the promotion with was not allowed to sign up. After dealing with Sony on the phone for more then a week he was told he didn't qualify because Sony never sent him an email with the promo. This is total BS because I then went to another Vita owning friend who never got an email yet was allowed to sign up. Sony scammed me years ago when I bought a PSP Go and they refused to honor their 3 free game promo, so if they do it again I am done with Sony. Anyone know what the deal is with this? Please don't reply telling me to be patient that these things take time. Im simply wondering if anyone has heard or gotten anything yet.

Message 1 of 11 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Re: $20 Convince a Friend To Buy A Vita Promo

Mar 16, 2013

So for 20 bucks you paid 350?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 2 of 11 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Where did I say I paid $350? The system was only $250. Even then I didn't spend that much just to get $20. The $20 sorta was the deciding factor in it since I did want the system but felt $250 was too pricey. Even with $20 off it still was but I had the cash due to a good tax refund.

Message 3 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Sorry,  I didnt know how much they cost?  Anyhow why would you want two trophy sets on your list a such as Mgs3 snakeeater ps3 and a Mgs3 snake eater psvita?  They are the same just two different systems on your list.

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 4 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 16, 2013

What? I don't have Snake Eater on PS3 and I don't have it on Vita either.  I've got 2 versions of the game on my PS2 and thats it. I do have a stuff like Mortal Kombat, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, and Street Fighter X Tekken on both PS3 and Vita, and well as my 360 though. Im a collector and buy a lot of games. I have a collection of about 3-4000 including all my paid downloads.

Message 5 of 11 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Nice, I have alot of ps1 games unopened and pokemon games unopened.  I think though with the files and everything are they going to be worth much?  Sony only collects Bens and instead of BC they sell files.

Message 6 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Ok then, im going to assume this is yet another Sony scam they have zero intent on honoring.

Message 7 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2375 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

If the referral was successful then we should hear something in a few weeks. The official terms and conditions stated that any reward will be awarded in 4-8 weeks after the contest ends. So, week 4 should start around next week.

Hopefully some of my referrals go through.

Message 8 of 11 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Its been more then 4 weeks since I put in for it.  I did it at the begining of last month so its more like around 6 weeks. At least the reply email I got said something along the lines of getting it withing 4-6 weeks.  Usually with promos you get it within 2 weeks after the promo ends. Im just simply wondering if anyone else has gotten anything or heard anything. Sony has a history of not honoring their promos with me, so im a bit concerned.

Message 9 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2375 posts

Mar 19, 2013
The promo only ended around 2 weeks ago, and it said that the rewards would be awarded 4-8 weeks after the promo ends.
Message 10 of 11 (97 Views)
0 Likes