I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 27, 2013

Someone from Atlus stated on the Atlus forums that it should have been released for the PS3, psp and the PS Vita, but something happened on Sony's end, they are trying to rectify the mistake, so it may pop up at any time now.

Message 61 of 103 (626 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Hey why did they unpin this thread? Does this mean no more ps1 classics for the Vita? That bites.

Message 62 of 103 (573 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6100 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Two answers are availible of why this was unpinned:

1) Redundancy adverted - PapaWarlock was nice enough to pin it in the Vita forum but some may not know he also put a link to this thread in his " The PSVita Topic Round Up Thread"  No need to have two areas that have the same thread.

2) Gaikai - Announcement of the PS4 has everyone talking here and it's ability to stream any PS4 game to the Vita due to Gaikai services and dedicated chips for the service (non-dependant on developers unlike the PS3) blows the doors off the wii U like it's nothing. The PS3, PS2, and PS1 library will also come on to the Gaikai services eventually as well, this means that more than likely... the PS1 library releases for the Vita store may very much be over...

The PSOne Store Release thread may not be needed to be pinned anymore Smiley Sad...

Message 63 of 103 (537 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 3, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Two answers are availible of why this was unpinned:

1) Redundancy adverted - PapaWarlock was nice enough to pin it in the Vita forum but some may not know he also put a link to this thread in his " The PSVita Topic Round Up Thread"  No need to have two areas that have the same thread.

2) Gaikai - Announcement of the PS4 has everyone talking here and it's ability to stream any PS4 game to the Vita due to Gaikai services and dedicated chips for the service (non-dependant on developers unlike the PS3) blows the doors off the wii U like it's nothing. The PS3, PS2, and PS1 library will also come on to the Gaikai services eventually as well, this means that more than likely... the PS1 library releases for the Vita store may very much be over...

The PSOne Store Release thread may not be needed to be pinned anymore Smiley Sad...

That still bites since there are still ps1 classics in the store that I want to play on my Vita, and I was also hoping to see the driver ps1 games coming soon (long shot, but there's always a chance). As for Gaikai, until I see it, its just a pipe dream. Remote play was first conceived during the time of the psp, and nothing. Then it was a big thing before the Vita launch and we all know what a disappointment that that was. So I don't know what to think at this point, on paper it seems like a sound idea, but until I see it up and running, I'll stay skeptical. Thanks da1writer it was a great thread while it lasted.

Message 64 of 103 (534 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 9, 2013
What? I wouldn't be so sure. Didn't Atlus say today that Persona 2 was finally coming out to Vita four days from now? And MonkeyPaw Games still still planning to release Tomba! 2 over here. Let's not forget Vic Ireland stated at the beginning of the year that He's still working on bringing Lunar Silver Star and Eternal Blue to the PSN.

I'd wait a little to state that the releases are really dead.
Message 65 of 103 (480 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6100 posts

Re: 139 PSOne Classics so Far now on the Vita (US)

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

PSOne Classics Added to PS Vita Store - March 12th 2013

Favorite Dear ~Enkan no Monogatari

First Queen  IV

Mahjong Uranai Fortuna - Tsuki no Megami Tachi

Motorhead High Velocity Entertainment

Oz no Mahoutsukai ~Another World~ RungRug

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Sentimental Graffiti

Trump Shiyouyo! Fukkoku-ban

Is Favorite Dear secretly Crash Bandicoot or something because I still don't see that series or Spyro series here for the US yet people in Europe has been enjoying them for months now... thanks Sony America... Give us a bunch of Japanese import games but not the games people in Europe have been enjoying for a while Smiley Sad...

Message 66 of 103 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Nothing new this week, or has the store yet to update?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 67 of 103 (381 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 19, 2013

New addition to PS1 classics: Hogs of War.

Message 68 of 103 (371 Views)
MVP Support
6100 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Yeah, I had a long day at work, just got a chance to see. Wierd how these ps1 classics are just being dumped now with nothing showing it's a PS1 classic. They use to have a border giving you a clue it is, I had to look up Hogs of war to see if it was a ps1 title or new game for Vita . Thanks btw Asphaltum, updated first post with the new game with a video link for people to see what the game is.

Message 69 of 103 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 20, 2013

No problem da1writer, gives me the opportunity to keep the thread alive. Cheers.

Message 70 of 103 (356 Views)