Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11212 posts
 

Re: 115 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 10/9)

Feb 16, 2013

grazspaz wrote:

I want PS2 classics on the vita


I want Dragon Quest VII. :smileysad:

Message 41 of 103 (494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/09/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: 115 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 10/9)

Feb 16, 2013

I just want Crash and Spyro. What did we do to Sony? ;A;

Message 42 of 103 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/01/2012
Online
1160 posts
 

Re: 115 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 10/9)

Feb 16, 2013

Why did they waist time on the Disney games when Crash and Spyro and even Croc are not on there. I thought they deamed it as the best Portable Gaming System for Adults. So why aren't the most beloved games that even adults played after saying video games were a waist of time on the system!?! Sony, your better than this.



Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 43 of 103 (481 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 20, 2013

I love playing playing the classic rpgs on my Vita, the greatest feature is being able to stop anywhere (without finding a save point)
 and being able to pick it up again later. Hope Dragoon shows up on Vita.

Message 44 of 103 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/16/2009
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 20, 2013

EricthePM wrote:

I love playing playing the classic rpgs on my Vita, the greatest feature is being able to stop anywhere (without finding a save point)
 and being able to pick it up again later. Hope Dragoon shows up on Vita.


Yup agree completely!  Playing they FF9 right now. Great game.




Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Message 45 of 103 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

aragost wrote:

EricthePM wrote:

I love playing playing the classic rpgs on my Vita, the greatest feature is being able to stop anywhere (without finding a save point)
 and being able to pick it up again later. Hope Dragoon shows up on Vita.


Yup agree completely!  Playing they FF9 right now. Great game.


I'm using this feature also while playing FFVI (got it during their Anniversary sale), but I wish it would at least let me:

1) load one additional game (sometimes I want to play a quick game of Cubixx or Jetpack Joyride) or my boys want to play something,

2) load a demo (can't try out the new demos cause I'm in the middle of FFVI right now), 

3) watch Netflix

4) or at least go on Youtube.

 

I think it's great to be able to basically pause anywhere, but I can't remember how many times I've heard my boys ask, "Dad, can I close insert name of game I'm playing?", so they can play something, or I've just wanted to check out a gameplay video on the game I'm playing.

 

I do appreciate this added feature, it'd just be nice if we could open up one more item.

 

Ontopic: Where's my Legacy of Kain franchise in the U.S.?

Message 46 of 103 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/16/2009
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 20, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

aragost wrote:

EricthePM wrote:

I love playing playing the classic rpgs on my Vita, the greatest feature is being able to stop anywhere (without finding a save point)
 and being able to pick it up again later. Hope Dragoon shows up on Vita.


Yup agree completely!  Playing they FF9 right now. Great game.


I'm using this feature also while playing FFVI (got it during their Anniversary sale), but I wish it would at least let me:

1) load one additional game (sometimes I want to play a quick game of Cubixx or Jetpack Joyride) or my boys want to play something,

2) load a demo (can't try out the new demos cause I'm in the middle of FFVI right now), 

3) watch Netflix

4) or at least go on Youtube.

 

I think it's great to be able to basically pause anywhere, but I can't remember how many times I've heard my boys ask, "Dad, can I close insert name of game I'm playing?", so they can play something, or I've just wanted to check out a gameplay video on the game I'm playing.

 

I do appreciate this added feature, it'd just be nice if we could open up one more item.

 

Ontopic: Where's my Legacy of Kain franchise in the U.S.?


Yeah, that is a pain and I'd love to see an update fix that. With games like FF9 etc I always have to remind myself, "no no, don't close the game out to start youtube, you have not reached a REAL savepoint yet". lol




Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Message 47 of 103 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/08/2009
Offline
193 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 22, 2013

Your list is impressive!!!! I am glad that you have stepped up to offer it. Great way to get acquanted with ps1 games that I might buy.

Thank you X 100!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 48 of 103 (346 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Online
7613 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 23, 2013

The vast selection of PS1 Classics is all well and good but I would really like to see some PS2 Classic support on the Vita.

Message 49 of 103 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/01/2012
Online
1160 posts
 

Re: 131 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 02/12)

Feb 23, 2013
Throw me the ratchet and clank series on PS2 support and i will be happier than Lindsay Lohan at a pub!


Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 50 of 103 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes