First Son
4 posts

Re: 146 PSOne Classics on Vita so far... (US 05/07)

Jan 27, 2014

They have finally started adding psone games to the ps store again, they have added :

Double Dragon (january 14)

Lucifer Ring( january 21)

and will add tomorrow :

CyberSled(january 28)

Message 91 of 103 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1208 posts

Jan 27, 2014

I just want Colony Wars for the Vita someday.

I would also enjoy a complete HD remake of the series.

Rollcage 1 & 2  would be a good addition to the PSOne classic line-up.

Message 92 of 103 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
626 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

Gex: Enter the Gecko is finally coming to the PSN this Tuesday (2/4/14) and Pac World: 20th anniversary edition has been rated for PSP, PS3, and PS Vita by ESRB, the way it is rated, it sounds like a PS1 game, i'm not sure though.

Also there's Tomba 2 along with more PS import games coming in the next few weeks.

Is there anybody that could update the list at the beginning of the thread?

Message 93 of 103 (228 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6003 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Gex: Enter the Gecko is finally coming to the PSN this Tuesday (2/4/14) and Pac World: 20th anniversary edition has been rated for PSP, PS3, and PS Vita by ESRB, the way it is rated, it sounds like a PS1 game, i'm not sure though.

Also there's Tomba 2 along with more PS import games coming in the next few weeks.

Is there anybody that could update the list at the beginning of the thread?

I'm the author of the thread but I can't take this request at this time of those releases you mentioned because this is the PS Vita Store PS1 list. If it isn't available to purchase from the PS Vita store, I will not add it. There hasn't been an added title to the store since last year despite PS3 getting titles. I do not count transferrable titles either as not everyone owns a PS3. So for now, we will have to wait but thanks for the heads up though and hopefully the Vita store can access it. I do need to update the first page as there has been 5 to 6 titles that have been added to the store...

Message 94 of 103 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 2, 2014

And there are also c couple of dead video links thst would be great if you could fix.

I love your list and have refered to it many times before making ps1 purches.

Thanks for keeping it up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
Message 95 of 103 (214 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Much respect to the original poster and those that support PSOne Classics on Vita.

A lot of great games to download, but everytime I look through lists it always hurts to see that many PSOne Classics and PSP games that are already on the PSN Store cannot be bought and downloaded directly from a Vita.

Castlevania Chronicles

Crash games

Metal Gear Solid

Silent Hill

Spyro games

Suikoden

Very good games missing from the Vita store.  Gradius Collection and Jeanne D'Arc are 2 PSP games that are missing as well.  Sony (and Konami) need to fix this!! 

The recent new additions (imports and Gex, etc) are very welcome (if they can be bought from the Vita store?).

Message 96 of 103 (204 Views)
Sackboy
626 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Castlevania: Chronicles, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and I think Suikoden are transferable to PS Vita via using a PS3.

Message 97 of 103 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Castlevania: Chronicles, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and I think Suikoden are transferable to PS Vita via using a PS3.

That just makes this issue more frustrating (for someone like me who doesn't own a PS3), but thanks for the info.  The games are on the PSN store.  Most are playable on the Vita (either through PS3 transfer in NA or directly in Europe or Japan).

Legal/licensing problems, or certification or testing issues, whatever it is SCEA needs to put in the work.

Message 98 of 103 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Feb 2, 2014

SONY has a bad habbit of letting the lawyers run the place, look at Minidisc to see how a legal team can kill a format.

Hopefully they get on the ball. My wish list is simple; I want all PSP games to run on PS3.

Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
Message 99 of 103 (194 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13312 posts

Feb 10, 2014

yija- wrote:

Much respect to the original poster and those that support PSOne Classics on Vita.

A lot of great games to download, but everytime I look through lists it always hurts to see that many PSOne Classics and PSP games that are already on the PSN Store cannot be bought and downloaded directly from a Vita.

Castlevania Chronicles

Crash games

Metal Gear Solid

Silent Hill

Spyro games

Suikoden

Very good games missing from the Vita store.  Gradius Collection and Jeanne D'Arc are 2 PSP games that are missing as well.  Sony (and Konami) need to fix this!! 

The recent new additions (imports and Gex, etc) are very welcome (if they can be bought from the Vita store?).

Definitely. Add in the Legacy of Kain series. Smiley Sad Can't get that one due to the fact that you need a PS3 to download it to and then be able to make the transfer to the Vita. To say it's a hassle, would be an understatement. It'll be awhile before I get one too. Don't think they're (the Super Slims) worth $200 or so. I'm waiting until they're around $150 before I'd get one. I'd say that the Slims are worth $200, but I wasn't able to find one in my area. Quality wise, the Supers just have too many issues to be worth that much imo.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 100 of 103 (149 Views)
0 Likes