Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: 12am pst digital releases.Why?

Aug 20, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:
Time Zones..... How do they work?

Hmm idk why don't you tell me how they work, ignorant donky. (cause I can't call you a ******* on here).

I am nice to you until you start sh*t with me.

Message 41 of 57 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Aug 20, 2014
Pre-loading avoids the hassle downloading the same moment as everyone else. I'd argue that's a good thing for anyone, especially if your internet isn't crazy fast.
Message 42 of 57 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 20, 2014

OP...nobody is going to whine with you that much over this low of a first world problem lol..so you have to wait a few extra hours before you can play..not that big of deal, seriously.

Message 43 of 57 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 20, 2014

hockeykid2319 wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

hockeykid2319 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

hockeykid2319 wrote:

Yup, it's complete B.S. and it's the only thing keeping me from going full digital on PS4. Steam and Origin have no problem at all with releasing games according to your local time zone, so why is it a problem for Sony? Stupid. I am currently waiting til 3am EST to play Diablo 3 when I could have gone to GameStop and be home by now playing the game. Sony, get your sh*t straight!

"Well Steam does it!" Well goody for them. If you like the way Steam does it, then buy all your games there. Sheesh, take a science class, or look at map.

Your logic is not valid. Bye.

And your logic is no better by being so ignorant. Steam and tiem release lol. Funny thing is peopel get it early on steam when they SHOULDNT have it early. Why? They mess witht here clocks on the PS. Sony doesnt want everyone doing that. West coast people seeing its 9pm thee mid night east and changing there clocks on PS4 to get it early.

It actually does not work like that but okay. Your opinion.

I wouldnt be to sure on that. Ive litterly seen people do it.

Message 44 of 57 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 8, 2014

Yea but if Bungie its self opened its servers at  8 am GMT then the digital copy should let us play we already have aquired the game if Bungie bends the rules for the people then sent early hard copies for why cant Sony do the same for those of us whom pre-ordered the Digital copy. Its the same thing minus a hard copy disc.

Message 45 of 57 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Sep 8, 2014

Where I live, is going to be 4am when the timer finally end, and I'm not whining about it. Just relax people...a couple hours or a day of difference will not determine if someone is going to be better or have better gear than you after, let's say, 200 hours of gameplay that many of us will have in the game

Message 46 of 57 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Sep 8, 2014

people in china and australia get to celebrate my Birthday a day earlier!! i blame sony!

Message 47 of 57 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Sep 8, 2014

I have to be up for work at 5am tuesday so im actually going to bed early tonight.. so i can wake up at 3:00am .. play for a bit then head to the Gym below my office at work .. then work till 4pm and back home to play

relax guys im **bleep** to but who cares.

Watch me use my control
twitch.tv/piffzone
youtube.com/piffzone
Message 48 of 57 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 8, 2014

Technically it is sony's fault this time. Bungie has already said they don't care. People can play when they get it. The servers are up and xbox is already playing if they have a hard copy.

I was expecting to wait anyway, It's just irritating. I don't expect to play now, but a midnight release should be a midnight release. Fairness for the west coast doesn't mean jack if the other half the world is playing Smiley Tongue

Message 49 of 57 (99 Views)
Last Guardian
9166 posts

Sep 8, 2014

dT8rR8ATe.gif

you hit the nail on the head. I am not getting  the game now because of what they did. Messed with our release time on the east coast. I will vote with my cash.

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Yes because the 3 hours does matter. Typically ill get a game at midnight, get home and play it for 2-3 hours. Waiting for 3 addition hours is 3 hours of growing more and more tired while waiting. By the time you get access to the game people are generally too tired to play that night (or if they do play, only for a short time) so they wait for the next day, but you have to get up for work, so you end up not playing the game until 5-6pm.

That 3 hour wait is prime gaming time for a lot of people.
Message 50 of 57 (99 Views)
0 Likes