First Son
11 posts

Re: 11/13 - PlayStation Store Update (Possible Delay)

Nov 21, 2012

the old store was fine now we have **bleep** store for stupid **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (241 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2012
The DLC that I'm looking for is for Gran Turismo 5 (Twin Ring Motegi, Go Kart Tracks) and Skyrim (Dawnguard and Dragonborn)....... That's one of the main reasons I put a 1TB HDD in.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (238 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Don't hold your breath on Skyrim..... Bethesda's too stupid to make it work apparently.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 22, 2012

The new store sucks. I can't even download a demo without have to click yes 40 times. I liked the old one better -.-

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (218 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Allow me to be the millionth person to say the new design is awful.

For one, it seems certain games have disappeared entirely. Nier is one that I noticed recently and I see there are many others.

For two, why is it so hard to let us search "all games" and then pick the first letter like before? I like to browse through full lists of games to see something that catches my eye to have to scroll down the entire alphabet of games to get to, for example, the letter N is ridiculous. It's so easy to add this function. Why remove it? Now the only option is the awful search function. Isn't the purpose of this thing to make it easy to find new games we haven't heard of?...Having to scroll through every game is a major pain and just deters me from search for new games.

Seriously, this seems like the case of too many meetings. The folks who work on PSN can't just say "Hey, we think it looks great. We don't want to change it." since that makes it looks like they're not thinking or innovating or earning their pay. So they instead propose changes that nobody really wanted to make it look like they're working hard and, of course, it makes things worse. Too many meetings.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (209 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I hate the new store with the passion of a thousand burning suns! You have taken something that was not broken and successfully made it so stupid that I will NOT use it, and I will NOT spend anymore money in the PS Store as it currently is.

Browsing through the add ons is the single worst experience ever, it should be considered a war crime. And, why can't you just view results AS A LIST???!!! Having ridiculously huge icons is annoy and stupid. Also, why can't you group the add ons under each game? Instead of now having to wade through EVERY SINGLE ADD ON FOR EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Regularily, I would go on the old playstation store and just browse through the add ons by game, A-L and M-Z or whatever it was before. I would look for games that had interested me in the past, and then I would click on them and look at all the add ons in a nice little list. I did this to not only look for add ons, but to also help decide what games I would buy in the future because of the add ons available.

Now, it seems that if you can only coherently find content by searching for the SINGLE game. But, if you want to do any sort of browsing...you might as well just bash your head against the wall.

Bottom line, the new store SUCKS and is TERRIBLE. I haven't talked to a single friend who actually likes the new store.

Allow us to use the old layout! Give us a little toggle at the top, "Old" or "New".

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (167 Views)