Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: mochuuu PlayStation Community Manager 1475 posts

11/13 - PlayStation Store Update (Possible Delay)

15 replies 1429 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Hi all, 

Just a note that for today's update, it may be coming later than usual. While we're working to get it out the door as quick as we can, we want to make sure that everything is looking good once we announce that the publish is live. Apolgoies in advance should the update be live later than usual. Keep your eyes posted to @PlayStation on twitter to know exactly when everything is live. 

In the meantime, here is this week's new content: 

PS3 Full Games

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($49.99)
WE ARE TEKKEN!  Download the full TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 game!  NOTE: This game's downloadable content is the same as the packaged version, and includes the online pass but none of the pre-order downloadable content.

ESRB: T – Teen // File Size: 17.1 GB

SingStar Digital ($0.00)
Battle it out with friends and family in SingStar, the ultimate competitive singing game featuring your favorite artists’ music and videos. Choose from thousands of songs in the SingStore and join the community to share your performances and view amazing videos and photos. New to SingStar? Start your party right now by downloading your free demo songs!

ESRB: E – Everyone // File Size: 115.4 MB

PSN Games

Wicked Monster Blast! HD ($9.99)
Wicked Monsters Blast for is an exciting family fun shooting gallery game for all ages – use the PlayStation®Move motion controller or DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller to blast enemies and solve puzzles and choose your favourite character from a cast of crazy characters to take on 15 crazy mini games and 20 levels of challenge mode with up to 4 of your friends!

ESRB: E10+ – Everyone 10+ // File Size: 522.8 MB

Planets Under Attack ($14.99)
Planets Under Attack is a fast and fun strategy game, easy to understand and to control, offering dozens of hours of tactical fun.    * Campaign consisting of 32 levels and multiple game modes  * Epic boss battles and Incredible alien foes   * Powerful techs to improve your strategies  * Online and offline Multiplayer for up to 4 players  * Team multiplayer  * 2 playable races    Try this wonderful game now!

ESRB: E – Everyone // File Size: 418.5 MB

PS Vita

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified ($49.99)
Before the future could be won, history had to be written. Call of Duty® Black Ops: Declassified explores original fiction in the Call of Duty® Black Ops universe with an all-new campaign of Special Ops missions.  Optimized for gamers on-the-go, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified delivers the most intense handheld Call of Duty experience to date.

ESRB: M – Mature // File Size: 2.2 GB

Colors! (App, $6.99)
Colors! is a simple yet robust painting application combining ease of use and powerful painting tools. Based on modern painting techniques originally developed for professional drawing tablets, Colors! is tailored for touch screen devices, and caters to everyone from serious artists to aimless doodlers.  Whether you are looking for doing doodles, sketching or painting, Colors! is the perfect mobile sketchbook.

ESRB: T – Teen //File Size: 10.9 MB

Apps

Crackle (US Only)
Watch free movies & TV series on PlayStation®. Crackle delivers full-length, uncut Hollywood movies and TV series - all free and on demand. Watch hundreds of movies and thousands of TV episodes in the genres you care about most: Action, anime, comedy, crime, horror, thriller and sci-fi.

File Size: 21.1 MB

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (1,429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: 11/13 - PlayStation Store Update (Possible Delay)

Nov 13, 2012
Soo... No black ops 2 on psn? Smh
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (1,401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1475 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Cri23Cri wrote:
Soo... No black ops 2 on psn? Smh

Not at this time

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (1,315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Does that mean when the stores updated or in the coming weeks or months?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (1,286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2012

So I noticed that some new content has appeared in the store but there's no blog post yet. I'm guessing this is the reason, and that there'll be a new blog post after everything's been settled?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (1,154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1645 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Could this because the new Store just doesn't look and navigate horribly, but is horribly coded as well?

SG-17SG-17
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (1,096 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I downloaded the new playstation store and now I cant download the nuketown maps WTH!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (1,092 Views)
Gaming Beast
2027 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

its official the new store sux. they did away with the avitars and themes no home stuff anywhere lame . i looked this is rubbish the search menu is lame cant type in what your looking for and wow the navigating stinks why did you change it . rule of thumb its not broke dnt fix it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (1,050 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 17, 2012

WHERE THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS GUILTY GEAR ACCENT CORE PLUS for NORTH AMERICA!!!!

PSN you make me sad.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (877 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
868 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I'm having troubles adding LittleBigPlanet Karting to my cart and checking out, just keeps reading me "An error has occurred".
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (866 Views)
0 Likes