Apr 12 2013
By: AngelAyla Lombax Warrior 119 posts

$10 promo voucher?

7 replies 569 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

I was wondering if that promo where you spend 50 and get 10 back is for ANYTHING bought on psn? I spent over 150 on PSHome and haven't gotten anything back yet. I know I'm not the only one so I'm being patient. But do PS Home purchases count?

(Also didn't get either loyalty credit.)

Message 1 of 8 (569 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: $10 promo voucher?

Apr 12, 2013

AngelAyla wrote:

I was wondering if that promo where you spend 50 and get 10 back is for ANYTHING bought on psn? I spent over 150 on PSHome and haven't gotten anything back yet. I know I'm not the only one so I'm being patient. But do PS Home purchases count?

There are already a large number of Threads about this!

The answer though is some people have received their bonus payments & some have not, me included, payments should be made by the end of today.

All purchases count so long as it was funded from your PSN wallet.

As for the 'loyalty' payment, that promotion is over with.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Yes I know there are other threads and I read them but I didn't find an answer as to whether it was ALL things, only PSN Store items, or if PS Home items were included. That's all I wanted to know. I already know when payments are supposed to be in, and that not everyone has got them, as I stated above. And yes I'm aware the loyalty one is over with, I was just stating since people keep asking others that ask questions about that one.
Message 3 of 8 (430 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Apr 12, 2013

AngelAyla wrote:
Yes I know there are other threads and I read them but I didn't find an answer as to whether it was ALL things, only PSN Store items, or if PS Home items were included. That's all I wanted to know. I already know when payments are supposed to be in, and that not everyone has got them, as I stated above. And yes I'm aware the loyalty one is over with, I was just stating since people keep asking others that ask questions about that one.

Apologies about the when payments will be made bit, I think I read your post too quickly!

Still don't know why you mentioned the loyalty thing though!

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 8 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Because I noticed people asking in the other one if they got the loyalty one and are mistaking the two, so I was just clarifying.
Message 5 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

AngelAyla wrote:

I'm about 99% sure that home purchases count. That's the only service I use and I received the loyal credit and other credits from promotions. There shouldn't be a reason why home would be excluded from this one as well. =)

Message 6 of 8 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Thank you Smiley Happy There's things I want to get on home that I'm a bit short for, so I'd love to be able to get those.
Message 7 of 8 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Cintilla wrote:

AngelAyla wrote:

I'm about 99% sure that home purchases count. That's the only service I use and I received the loyal credit and other credits from promotions. There shouldn't be a reason why home would be excluded from this one as well. =)

I'll go the extra 1% & say I'm 100% sure!

BRIT-KO

Message 8 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes