Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Re: **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

Sep 14, 2012

'disconnect' has the word 'con' in it, 'feed back' may be mistaking it for another derogitory term for illegal immigrants.

the censor here seems to be functioning the same as he censor on white knight chronicles

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 21 of 43 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4726 posts

Sep 14, 2012

This should be fixed now.  It will not retroactively repair posts made this morning.  If you experience odd censor behavior from this point forward, please post it here.

Thanks,

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 22 of 43 (172 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31092 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

This should be fixed now.  It will not retroactively repair posts made this morning.  If you experience odd censor behavior from this point forward, please post it here.

Thanks,

Thanks Tempest,

I'll mark your response as the correct answer but refer back here if it reoccurs.

Thanks again for dealing with this so swiftly.

Message 23 of 43 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Sep 14, 2012

How dare gamers try to use punctuation, that would mean they learned something in school lol.

Message 24 of 43 (146 Views)
VP of Gaming
31092 posts

Sep 14, 2012

sstfamily wrote:

How dare gamers try to use punctuation, that would mean they learned something in school lol.

That can't be right surely!

Message 25 of 43 (140 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31092 posts

Sep 16, 2012

It just happened to me again just now Tempest, as usual the offending area is in white, here's the screenshot:

Screen shot 2012-09-16 at 6.37.25 PM.png

Message 26 of 43 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4726 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Brit, what was the bleeped bit?

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 27 of 43 (114 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31092 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Brit, what was the bleeped bit?

Here you go Tempest, the bleeped bit I have highlighted in a lovely Pink for you, this was copied & pasted from the actual post.

Secondly, unless you or someone else gave them some personal information like your password they can't do anything to you, they are just trying to scare you, you're here so it has worked!

For what's it's worth when this happens to me it is usually accompanied with the error message you see at the bottom of a post, something like "your message has changed or the content has changed", you can see it above in the original screenshot.

I can give you the link to the post of you require it, let me know.

P.S. I appears to me, & from looking at others comments regarding this issue (look at the post at the top of this page) that words with "con" in them may be the issue?

Thanks,

BRIT-KO.

Message 28 of 43 (108 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31092 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Just wanted to let you know it just happened again Tempest!

Here's a copy & paste of the text:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I was always under the impression that pre-paid credit cards did not work on PSN, having said that it appears that so long as the card is registered to the address then it "should" indeed work.

**bleep** your card, making sure there is funds on it, it isn't reported lost or stolen etc, those $3.00 will be returned to you in due course.

As for why your card doesn't work, good question, personally I would use your pre-paid card to purchase a PSN card & add the funds that way.

The bleeped words are "The three $1.00 transactions are the system"

Message 29 of 43 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41125 posts

Sep 17, 2012
This is getting annoying for me, especially with longer posts (3+ paragraphs). I know I can 'Preview' a post before sending it to see if it happens but sometimes I forget and when I do send it, after the **bleep**, for whatever reason, entire sentences disappear or fragments are left and it becomes a jumbled mess as I try to edit the post and remember what I had it that section while also trying to figure out what word triggered the action.

Message 30 of 43 (87 Views)