Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 29 2012
By: PYAWAKITT Survivor 1311 posts

Unable to sign in to forums from my computer

3 replies 143 views Edited Dec 29, 2012
Would anyone be able to tell me why I cannot sign on into the forums on my computer - it keeps saying the web page cannot be found - yet I can sign in when I'm using my phone?

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16655 posts

Re: Unable to sign in to forums from my computer

Dec 29, 2012

which browser? I had trouble with Firefox yesterday (Day you posted this) and had to go to Chrome for a while. Was able to use Firefox later though.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1311 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Thanks ne1atall, I did go under Chrome and was able to sign on, however I cannot sign on under my original server, but I still can on my mobile phone.

I would like to know how to fix  the issue, so that I can sign on the way I always have, as the screen on the Chrome is so tiny I can hardly read anything.

It keeps saying I have a bad Http connection, whatever that is........

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16655 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Other than deleting cookies I can't think of anything to do I'm not very network savvy. Maybe you should PM potatoebreath. They seem to be an expert. or maybe this link of theirs will be useful.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/PlayStation-3-Networking-and-Conn...

It's mainly for getting online with the PS3 but at least you'll have a link to potatoebreath and there is good info there.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes