Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 27 2012
By: Boyzby First Son 15 posts

Sufficient Privileges for Replying?

3 replies 102 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

It's been a while since I've browsed the PlayStation forums but whenever I try to contribute to a thread, I cannot use the reply button and when I use the quick reply button and try to post a comment, I'm met with a box that reads,

"Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser."

How do I mend this?

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29650 posts

Re: Sufficient Privileges for Replying?

Sep 27, 2012

Boyzby wrote:

It's been a while since I've browsed the PlayStation forums but whenever I try to contribute to a thread, I cannot use the reply button and when I use the quick reply button and try to post a comment, I'm met with a box that reads,

"Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser."

How do I mend this?

Welcome (back) to the PlayStation Community.

Can I ask where it is you're trying to respond, I'm asking because if it's one of the Forums/Threads in the Archives section then that will be why, those are well archived & no one can reply to any of those Threads.

Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Ah, I didn't realize that the Anime section was archived now; I don't know how I could overlook such a thing. That's disappointing. :/

Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29650 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Boyzby wrote:

Ah, I didn't realize that the Anime section was archived now; I don't know how I could overlook such a thing. That's disappointing. :/

Yep, sorry, basically there was a tidying up exercise when we moved from Jive back to Lithium, that one & a number of others were archived.

If you feel that a certain Forum or Thread should be removed & put back into the main Forum arena please feel free to let a member of the Moderation Team know & they'll happily consider it.

Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes