MVP Support
18791 posts

Re: Another Signature Question

Jan 14, 2013

StevensonJosh wrote:

Sorry guys, so now I know how to place links into my signature but I was wondering if theres any way
I can change the colour of the text? Everything I've tried hasn't worked :smileysad:

I'd like if you changed the color of your text on the forum. With the white background I can't see your posts at all. That's why my first reply was blank. I thought your post was too. Sorry.

Message 21 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: Another Signature Question

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Dark theme FTW!!! :smileywink:

MODS : Excellent job on the merge

Message 22 of 24 (89 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7854 posts

Re: Signature question?

Jan 14, 2013

I see that you've got your signature pretty well formatted. Good work to those that helped.

I just wanted to jump in and recommend checking out my thread PlayStation.com Forums HTML Guide. It will explain how all of the HTML that you're using in your signature works, so if something goes wrong or you decide to change something in the future you will be able to make quick easy changes without having to spend days trying to get support from other people.

I also recommend reading through my Guide to HTML Colors for a detailed explanation of how to change the color of your text and how it works.

Message 23 of 24 (81 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: Signature question?

Jan 15, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

I see that you've got your signature pretty well formatted. Good work to those that helped.

I just wanted to jump in and recommend checking out my thread PlayStation.com Forums HTML Guide. It will explain how all of the HTML that you're using in your signature works, so if something goes wrong or you decide to change something in the future you will be able to make quick easy changes without having to spend days trying to get support from other people.

I also recommend reading through my Guide to HTML Colors for a detailed explanation of how to change the color of your text and how it works.

Will do, thanks!

Message 24 of 24 (67 Views)
0 Likes