Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: FadedClanz First Son 1 posts

Password

2 replies 106 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

So i gave my friend my email and password but now he wont stop kicking me off my account. how can i change it if i forgot the date of birth. (sence its my dads date of birth and he wont tell me)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Re: Password

Jul 15, 2013

FadedClanz wrote:

So i gave my friend my email and password but now he wont stop kicking me off my account. how can i change it if i forgot the date of birth. (sence its my dads date of birth and he wont tell me)

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You gave your password to a so-called 'friend', that was your biggest mistake, NEVER EVER give your passowrd to ANYONE, EVER, you cannot & should not trust anyone with the password to your account.

You need to speak to your father & explain how important it is that he gives you the password (to be honest you should probably know your father's DOB anyway), explain that you could lose everything, then once you get it back go in & change it immediately.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (103 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Password

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

FadedClanz wrote:

You can goto Account Infomation on the PS3 and change it from there or you can click the link below and manage the account from your PC.

Digital Entertainment | Sony Entertainment Network

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes