Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Re: Oh noes! muh KUDOS!

Jun 16, 2013

I don't see the reason to delete the entire thread.

If you were saying earlier, it was because of one particular picture, then the mods would have simply removed that one picture, not the entire thread.

Hopefully they bring it back. It was one of the most fun threads of 2013.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 21 of 32 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm a conspiracy. Smiley Very Happy
Message 22 of 32 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

I guess it was that Xbox meme thread, which was mentioned already. I'm not surprised it was removed, it was pretty rudely done. 

Rudely done? I put "This is all in good fun, so please no hating or spam" in the first post.

Gojet-64 wrote:

If you were saying earlier, it was because of one particular picture, then the mods would have simply removed that one picture, not the entire thread.

Exactly. If the mods were against a certain picture, then they should have just removed that said picture instead of deleting the entire thread. A simple lock would have even been alright. I'm glad you enjoyed my thread, Gojet!

deadend123 wrote:

I want my 10 kudos that I worked so hard to get.

I gave you a pity kudo. You now have back 5 out of the 10 kudos you lost  Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 32 (190 Views)
MVP Support
12491 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I guess it was that Xbox meme thread, which was mentioned already. I'm not surprised it was removed, it was pretty rudely done. 

Rudely done? I put "This is all in good fun, so please no hating or spam" in the first post.

Gojet-64 wrote:

Exactly. If the mods were against a certain picture, then they should have just removed that said picture instead of deleting the entire thread. A simple lock would have even been alright. I'm glad you enjoyed my thread, Gojet!

deadend123 wrote:

I gave you a pity kudo. You now have back 5 out of the 10 kudos you lost  Smiley Tongue

Agreed on the bolded. If they didn't like a certain picture or pictures, then they should have just deleted those. And not the whole thread. It was pretty harmless by the look of it. Even locking it would have been a good option too if it couldn't be kept open.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 24 of 32 (180 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

Jun 16, 2013

If it was a rudely done thread, then why didn't the mod tell Incendio that's why it was closed instead of saying it was closed for spam and promoting their product? Smiley Surprised What even is Incendio's product? Smiley Very Happy

It really just doesn't make much sense Smiley Frustrated

Message 25 of 32 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10382 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

You guys make my heart warm.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 26 of 32 (173 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Message 27 of 32 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Jun 17, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

The thread where our resident troll erroneously advocated for building a PC instead of purchasing a sub-par PS4 is also gone. The Mods work in mysterious ways.

Theres always a noticealbe, yet tolerable level of sarcasm in your posts. Ha, but in this case that doesnt really explain why they removed a thread with funny pictures on it...ive only been away for a day. Did it start going downhill really quick or something?

No, I checked it this afternoon and all was well in my thread. I noticed it got deleted a while later and recieved a warning from a mod saying that my recent posts/threads were removed due to spam, and to please not use the Playstation forums to advertise my products (I have never spammed or advertised anything). I had over 13 kudos from that thread, a few of which were from MVP's. I am still quite confused as to why it got deleted... especially when all of the other Microsoft threads are up.

This mod sent this to the wrong user. 

Yep the only person I know who comes on and trys to sell things is this user who comes on on the weekends... 

usually posting stuff about selling shoes Jordans or nikes for 80 bucks.... 

Other than that person I havent seen anyone else trying to sell stuff.

Yes I am usually the first to report theyre threads....

Message 28 of 32 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Hey all, 

the thread has been moved back.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

let me know if your kudos came back Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 32 (126 Views)
0 Likes