Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
9524 posts

Re: Official PlayStation Forum Update Feedback Thread

Mar 9, 2013

They should just reset the forums back to how they was right before the change and take more time making this new layout more organized and with more sections than just the current 5.

This new layout was NOT ready to be made public....

Message 281 of 355 (305 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 10, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

In further response to my own post a few posts back about the somewhat overwhelming stickied Threads, I think the following one is a good candidate for removal from the front page of this particular Forum, especially bearing in mind the following debacle with the OP!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Welcome-to-the-PlayStation-Communi...

BRIT-KO

Oh, I vehemently concur on that one!  Not going to ask where they went, not going to go there, but that Thread in particular has absolutely no use left in it.  Stickied to boot?

I will be so happy went all the consolidation and cleanup is finished.

Still like the new look/format though.

Moble

Hey, go away, get outta here, you don't do weekends Smiley Tongue, leave us weekenders to it!!

BRIT-KO

I was just coming on to check, because I was close to a "significant mark".  Then I saw your post and had to get my 2 cents in on it.  Still not sure where "that" person disappear to, and still not sure what their game was.  End of the day, I don't care, as long as they are gone.Smiley Wink

And now the that "significant mark".

I thank you BRIT, because yours was the one that actually made it happen.  Kind of Ironic, since I think you gave me my first ever as well, but...

1,000 Kudos unto me!!!Smiley Very Happy  And only 10 posts away from my 3,000th as well!

Quite the progress, I must say, having only really started posting in July.

Ah, but none of that matters.Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 282 of 355 (270 Views)
MVP Support
38828 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

In further response to my own post a few posts back about the somewhat overwhelming stickied Threads, I think the following one is a good candidate for removal from the front page of this particular Forum, especially bearing in mind the following debacle with the OP!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Welcome-to-the-PlayStation-Communi...

BRIT-KO

Oh, I vehemently concur on that one!  Not going to ask where they went, not going to go there, but that Thread in particular has absolutely no use left in it.  Stickied to boot?

I will be so happy went all the consolidation and cleanup is finished.

Still like the new look/format though.

Moble

Hey, go away, get outta here, you don't do weekends Smiley Tongue, leave us weekenders to it!!

BRIT-KO

I was just coming on to check, because I was close to a "significant mark".  Then I saw your post and had to get my 2 cents in on it.  Still not sure where "that" person disappear to, and still not sure what their game was.  End of the day, I don't care, as long as they are gone.Smiley Wink

And now the that "significant mark".

I thank you BRIT, because yours was the one that actually made it happen.  Kind of Ironic, since I think you gave me my first ever as well, but...

1,000 Kudos unto me!!!Smiley Very Happy  And only 10 posts away from my 3,000th as well!

Quite the progress, I must say, having only really started posting in July.

Ah, but none of that matters.Smiley Wink

Moble

Congrat's to you sir & you're very welcome, may there be many more to come!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & see you next week, unless you come by tomorrow that is & confuse us all again Smiley Tongue.

EDIT: Just noticed that above was your 3,000th post, good going!!!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 283 of 355 (256 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Mar 10, 2013
The amount of topics about psv decreases significantly, no news, no discussion, no everything... All I can see now is some old sticky about psv and a whole lot of ps3 topic, and I dont have a ps3.

I think changing forum's layout back to normal, or make a section about psv would be very grateful.
Message 284 of 355 (224 Views)
MVP Support
38828 posts

Mar 10, 2013

I think I'm right in saying that the 'General' Thread is still being merged with others & I understand this will take some time, but I just wonered if you guys had any idea when the 'General' Forum will be nearing some state of normalcy & be worth going to again, because right now it is certainly not, by normalcy I mean so many of the Threads in there, & especially those near the top are from 2010, 2011 & 2012, & so many times now I have found myself going to respond to someone & realized how old the Thread was?

I'm asking because the people posting in that particuar Forum that actually require help with something are't getting it & are either going to be waiting some time for that help or even worse find their Thread so buried that it'll never get respnded to.

Thank you.

BRIT-KO

Message 285 of 355 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 10, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I think I'm right in saying that the 'General' Thread is still being merged with others & I understand this will take some time, but I just wonered if you guys had any idea when the 'General' Forum will be nearing some state of normalcy & be worth going to again, because right now it is certainly not, by normalcy I mean so many of the Threads in there, & especially those near the top are from 2010, 2011 & 2012, & so many times now I have found myself going to respond to someone & realized how old the Thread was?

I'm asking because the people posting in that particuar Forum that actually require help with something are't getting it & are either going to be waiting some time for that help or even worse find their Thread so buried that it'll never get respnded to.

Thank you.

BRIT-KO

I am noticing a lot of requests for help with HOME.  I did not see much of these before, because they were in HOME General.  I have also noticed those involved in HOME are always in need of help, and are very often the most active people on the Forum.

I do not use HOME, so I am not much help to them.  Are they just being misguided or are they now in the "new" right area?  Just wondering.  I would like to help, but I am no good at tracking down Halloween Ball Gowns from two seasons ago, let alone able to tell anyone where the bathrooms are in the HOME Environment.

Just saying/asking.

Moble

Message 286 of 355 (188 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38828 posts

Mar 10, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Thank you.

BRIT-KO

I am noticing a lot of requests for help with HOME.  I did not see much of these before, because they were in HOME General.  I have also noticed those involved in HOME are always in need of help, and are very often the most active people on the Forum.

I do not use HOME, so I am not much help to them.  Are they just being misguided or are they now in the "new" right area?  Just wondering.  I would like to help, but I am no good at tracking down Halloween Ball Gowns from two seasons ago, let alone able to tell anyone where the bathrooms are in the HOME Environment.

Just saying/asking.

Moble

Wow, another weekend another visit from moble, we are honored lol Smiley Tongue.

There is a Home Support Forum & the majority of the 'Home' Threads are requests for help & so it could be argued that they should be in the Home Support Forum & not in the now all encompassing 'General' Forum, which is for ALL things General, including PS HOME, make sense?

I used to use PS HOME a lot, an awful lot actually, I was on there every day, bowling, just hanging out, I actually used to enjoy it, then for a number of reasons i got fed up with it, I never said never to going back, maybe one day, so to an extent I can be somewhat helpful but not in the way i was perhaps able to once.

BRIT-KO

Message 287 of 355 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 10, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Thank you.

BRIT-KO

Just saying/asking.

Moble

Wow, another weekend another visit from moble, we are honored lol Smiley Tongue.

There is a Home Support Forum & the majority of the 'Home' Threads are requests for help & so it could be argued that they should be in the Home Support Forum & not in the now all encompassing 'General' Forum, which is for ALL things General, including PS HOME, make sense?

I used to use PS HOME a lot, an awful lot actually, I was on there every day, bowling, just hanging out, I actually used to enjoy it, then for a number of reasons i got fed up with it, I never said never to going back, maybe one day, so to an extent I can be somewhat helpful but not in the way i was perhaps able to once.

BRIT-KO

Well at least someone is here to help those folks.  As for me, I have been checking in, just to stay up to date.

With the new changes, I did no want to come back on Monday to a thousand Threads, that I have no idea what was new or old, or even worth addressing (IMHO).  Going good so far though.

This will probably be the last until Tomorrow Morning though.  Still have a lot of chores to do, and it is getting late.

See you all tomorrow.  Keeps your heads up.  I think the changes will be good in the long run.

One Week till St. Patty's!Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 288 of 355 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I miss seeing my floated boards on the home page and seeing if any new posts were made in those sections. Mainly care about this because now I don't know if any new posts were made in those sections unless I look. Smiley Sad

Noted.  Exploring solutions.

Are these the same exploring solutions that you told me last year and wrote my name on a board?

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 289 of 355 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Pkhanh2 wrote:
The amount of topics about psv decreases significantly, no news, no discussion, no everything... All I can see now is some old sticky about psv and a whole lot of ps3 topic, and I dont have a ps3.

I think changing forum's layout back to normal, or make a section about psv would be very grateful.

agree 

Message 290 of 355 (146 Views)
0 Likes