I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Re: New Forum Catagory and Word Filter

Aug 27, 2012

although your post is kinda funny , those subjects need to be posted  about CONTINUOUSLY until something is done about them !  

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 11 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: New Forum Catagory and Word Filter

Aug 27, 2012

Why I do agree to an extent, I find it funny that you only help promote the overused topics by making actual links to them.

Message 12 of 16 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6330 posts

Re: New Forum Category and Word Filter

Aug 27, 2012

PAOLO_IS_KING wrote:

Why I do agree to an extent, I find it funny that you only help promote the overused topics by making actual links to them.

Not promoting anything....just pointing out the redundancy

Message 13 of 16 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 27, 2012

I think pointing out the redundancy is highly redundant. I am also tired of all the negativity about negativity.

Message 14 of 16 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6330 posts

Aug 27, 2012

myalana wrote:

I think pointing out the redundancy is highly redundant. I am also tired of all the negativity about negativity.

Indeed it is...maybe one day ppl will clue the *u** in and post in a relevant thread or actually use search instead of cluttering up the front page with *h** that no one cares about.

Message 15 of 16 (54 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 27, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

Indeed it is...maybe one day ppl will clue the *u** in and post in a relevant thread or actually use search instead of cluttering up the front page with *h** that no one cares about.

Lol...you want the moon and stars too? I was teasing, but yeah I feel the same way. It DOES look like one of the worst offenders of that aforementioned practice *cough b*ear*** cough* has been absent from the forums as of late. Our Home managers have been absent too....hmmm.

Message 16 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes