Jul 15 2013
By: castamasta77 Lombax Warrior 170 posts

Need help forum

8 replies 170 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

Every time I click on forum I get an error code help  help  been going on for days why not fix been reporting all over the place can I get some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27923 posts

Re: Need help forum

Jul 15, 2013

castamasta77 wrote:

Every time I click on forum I get an error code help  help  been going on for days why not fix been reporting all over the place can I get some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had some dialog with the OP via PM about this, the error code they're getting is shown in the image below, sorry about the 'quality'!

I was unable to assist the OP via PM & the errir code is not one I recognize.

Anyone else?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Jul 15, 2013

I can't read it at all. Has this been resolved? If not could the OP please post the actual error code so it is readable.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jul 16, 2013

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.

Exception ID: 1D479C58

Please click the Back button on your browser. 

here u go maybe u can help no one know how to fix yet . this happen every time i go to community and click on forum dont know why  doesnt do it on anything else and this after i sign in .

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jul 16, 2013

I have to get into the forum from the blogs only way  it has been doing it for a few days no change .I am entering  into site on my pc have been the whole time did a clean on pc and up date to see if their was any change nope didnt help

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 18, 2013

What region are you in?

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18291 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

castamasta77 wrote:

I have to get into the forum from the blogs only way  it has been doing it for a few days no change .I am entering  into site on my pc have been the whole time did a clean on pc and up date to see if their was any change nope didnt help

The sign in link from the ps.blog, us.playstation.com & community.us.playstation.com take you to the same authentication page which then redirects you to the point of origin [the site you were previously on]

Based on what you have posted above, you can only log into the forums by first login into the ps.blog [blog.us.playstation.com] and then navigating to community.us.playstation.com? In other words, you can't just navigate to community.us.playstation.com [the forums] and sign in from here; nor can you do the same by going to us.playstion.com [the US PlayStation website] ?

I use Firefox v22 and I'm able to sign in directly and indirectly to the community.us.playstation.com forums. Whatever browser you are using do make sure to clean all cookies and cache [you said you did this but why not one more time] If this fails then do disable all addons and see if this fixes the issue. Also, do try another browser and see if you experience the same issue.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 24, 2013
I get error when I use search menu. Tried to search for prev. posts on topic I had questions about & I got error. Using my phone but haven't had problem on mobile in past.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46864 posts

Jul 25, 2013

castamasta77 wrote:

Take that error code and hop on the live support chat and find out, then come back and tell us! http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes