Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 22 2011
By: NotoriousGamer Hekseville Citizen 380 posts

Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

10 replies 166 views Edited Oct 22, 2011

Hi,

Can any1 help me with the PS blog issues I am having since over 5 months? My comments dont appear on any of the stories. I called Sony support about this over 2 months ago but they had no idea and referred me to the Sony PS website help section ask a question feature. The email reply was again no idea and that I get help in the PS forums. So here I am after much delay. Just got bored of reading stories. I wanna comment again that people and myself can read once commented.

Anything? Anyone?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29116 posts

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Oct 22, 2011

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hi,

Can any1 help me with the PS blog issues I am having since over 5 months? My comments dont appear on any of the stories. I called Sony support about this over 2 months ago but they had no idea and referred me to the Sony PS website help section ask a question feature. The email reply was again no idea and that I get help in the PS forums. So here I am after much delay. Just got bored of reading stories. I wanna comment again that people and myself can read once commented.

Anything? Anyone?

I do know that Sony does "vet" the comments people make before they are added to the Blog's comments, but if you've seriously seen none of your comments appear in all that time then there is another issue going on, I'm not sure but perhaps if you asked one of the Moderators here they may be able to assist in some way?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Oct 22, 2011

Hey thanks for reply,

Yup, NONE of the comments appear since over 5 months. Where can I reach the mods, do you know? Am I in the wrong forum topic?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29116 posts

Oct 23, 2011

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hey thanks for reply,

Yup, NONE of the comments appear since over 5 months. Where can I reach the mods, do you know? Am I in the wrong forum topic?

You're welcome.

Here's the link to the contact details for the various Mod's: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3880325?start=0&tstart=0

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Oct 23, 2011

Hey thanks, I posted my issue I am having with blog there now.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jul 23, 2013

wow its been a while... yet still my comments on PS blog never appear. I gonna try again on the forums to see if any1 can help. thanks

I comment ocassionally on the blog. Also made comments today but nothing shows up.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (160 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29116 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

NotoriousGamer wrote:

wow its been a while... yet still my comments on PS blog never appear. I gonna try again on the forums to see if any1 can help. thanks

I comment ocassionally on the blog. Also made comments today but nothing shows up.

Me again!!

Yea it's been a while huh...I was able to post on the PS Blog yesterday no issues, did you ever get a response from the Moderators?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Hey watup dude its been a while yeah!

I never got any response from any mods that I can remember. I also did call Sony about this around the time I first posted about this issue. Sony had no answer for me but directed me to some tech forum here (no clue).

However, I can comment with my other side account on the PS blog but just not this one. I asked Sony then if I was banned and they said no so.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48576 posts

Jul 25, 2013

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hey watup dude its been a while yeah!

I never got any response from any mods that I can remember. I also did call Sony about this around the time I first posted about this issue. Sony had no answer for me but directed me to some tech forum here (no clue).

However, I can comment with my other side account on the PS blog but just not this one. I asked Sony then if I was banned and they said no so.

Any ideas?

Can you link me the specific blog you are trying to post in, preferably a linked PM'ed to me.  I'll try to help but I don't know much more than Brit does.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

Hi,

I can "comment" on any of the different blog posts, its just that my "comment" NEVER appear once I post it.

However, with my side account, I can comment and its appears with everybody elses comments.

Its just that NotoriousGamer account's comments never appear.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (123 Views)
0 Likes