Oct 22 2011
By: NotoriousGamer Hekseville Citizen 380 posts
Offline

Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

10 replies 225 views Edited Oct 22, 2011

Hi,

Can any1 help me with the PS blog issues I am having since over 5 months? My comments dont appear on any of the stories. I called Sony support about this over 2 months ago but they had no idea and referred me to the Sony PS website help section ask a question feature. The email reply was again no idea and that I get help in the PS forums. So here I am after much delay. Just got bored of reading stories. I wanna comment again that people and myself can read once commented.

Anything? Anyone?

Message 1 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38776 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Oct 22, 2011

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hi,

Can any1 help me with the PS blog issues I am having since over 5 months? My comments dont appear on any of the stories. I called Sony support about this over 2 months ago but they had no idea and referred me to the Sony PS website help section ask a question feature. The email reply was again no idea and that I get help in the PS forums. So here I am after much delay. Just got bored of reading stories. I wanna comment again that people and myself can read once commented.

Anything? Anyone?

I do know that Sony does "vet" the comments people make before they are added to the Blog's comments, but if you've seriously seen none of your comments appear in all that time then there is another issue going on, I'm not sure but perhaps if you asked one of the Moderators here they may be able to assist in some way?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Oct 22, 2011

Hey thanks for reply,

Yup, NONE of the comments appear since over 5 months. Where can I reach the mods, do you know? Am I in the wrong forum topic?

Message 3 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38776 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Oct 23, 2011

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hey thanks for reply,

Yup, NONE of the comments appear since over 5 months. Where can I reach the mods, do you know? Am I in the wrong forum topic?

You're welcome.

Here's the link to the contact details for the various Mod's: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3880325?start=0&tstart=0

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Oct 23, 2011

Hey thanks, I posted my issue I am having with blog there now.

Message 5 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Jul 23, 2013

wow its been a while... yet still my comments on PS blog never appear. I gonna try again on the forums to see if any1 can help. thanks

 

I comment ocassionally on the blog. Also made comments today but nothing shows up.

Message 6 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38776 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

NotoriousGamer wrote:

wow its been a while... yet still my comments on PS blog never appear. I gonna try again on the forums to see if any1 can help. thanks

 

I comment ocassionally on the blog. Also made comments today but nothing shows up.


Me again!!

 

Yea it's been a while huh...I was able to post on the PS Blog yesterday no issues, did you ever get a response from the Moderators?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 7 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Jul 25, 2013

Hey watup dude its been a while yeah!

 

I never got any response from any mods that I can remember. I also did call Sony about this around the time I first posted about this issue. Sony had no answer for me but directed me to some tech forum here (no clue).

 

However, I can comment with my other side account on the PS blog but just not this one. I asked Sony then if I was banned and they said no so.

 

Any ideas?

Message 8 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
54509 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

Jul 25, 2013

NotoriousGamer wrote:

Hey watup dude its been a while yeah!

 

I never got any response from any mods that I can remember. I also did call Sony about this around the time I first posted about this issue. Sony had no answer for me but directed me to some tech forum here (no clue).

 

However, I can comment with my other side account on the PS blog but just not this one. I asked Sony then if I was banned and they said no so.

 

Any ideas?


Can you link me the specific blog you are trying to post in, preferably a linked PM'ed to me.  I'll try to help but I don't know much more than Brit does.

 

 

Message 9 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: Need Help With My Comments Not Appearing on PS Blog U.S.

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

Hi,

 

I can "comment" on any of the different blog posts, its just that my "comment" NEVER appear once I post it.

 

However, with my side account, I can comment and its appears with everybody elses comments.

 

Its just that NotoriousGamer account's comments never appear.

Message 10 of 11 (182 Views)
0 Likes