Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2013
By: artdias90_ First Son 22 posts
Accepted Solution

How can I mark a Message as Solved?

3 replies 93 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

Sorry, tried  to find everywhere  but no idea.

//**====================================================================**/

//**====================================================================**/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28647 posts

Re: How can I mark a Message as Solved?

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

artdias90_ wrote:

You can do so right here if you want to try it out by marking this response to your question here as the correct answer.

Look towards the bottom right of this response box you're reading in right now, underneath the words reply & quick reply there's a larger box that says 'accept as solution', click that.

You'll know you've done it right because at the bottom of your original post/OP it will say 'Solved: Go To Solution', also when you come out of the Thread & go to the list of posts (yours will likely be at the top or very near the top), anyway it will have a green tick next to it too.

Let me know if you have any problems.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28647 posts

Aug 8, 2013

It worked fine right?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7825 posts

Aug 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

artdias90_ wrote:

You can do so right here if you want to try it out by marking this response to your question here as the correct answer.

Look towards the bottom right of this response box you're reading in right now, underneath the words reply & quick reply there's a larger box that says 'accept as solution', click that.

You'll know you've done it right because at the bottom of your original post/OP it will say 'Solved: Go To Solution', also when you come out of the Thread & go to the list of posts (yours will likely be at the top or very near the top), anyway it will have a green tick next to it too.

Let me know if you have any problems.

BRIT-KO

It should also be noted that you can only do this if you are the OP (original poster) of the topic. If you're simply replying to a topic created by someone else you will not see this button.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)