Nov 18 2012
By: jamesnesc709 Monster Hunter 34 posts

Hi I need help changing my e-mail address in my Public Statistics please help

7 replies 152 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

Hi I need help changing my e-mail address in my Public Statistics on my profile how can I change that ? And mods can help ??? I have not get received my e-mails for this forum ???

Message 1 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26975 posts

Re: Hi I need help changing my e-mail address in my Public Statistics please help

Nov 18, 2012

I suggest that you send a PM to a few of the Moderators to see if they can assist you. 

With that said, my account (on this forum) shows a previous email address, yet I do recieve email at my current one.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Hi I need help changing my e-mail address in my Public Statistics please help

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

ok where I can make that change ? you is the best mod to ask ???

Message 3 of 8 (137 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26975 posts

Nov 18, 2012

We can do so via our PS3. Go to Account Management. From there we go to Account Information. Then Sign-In (E-mail Address). From there we can change our email address that is associated with our account. ALERT: Be sure that our new email address is an actual, working address. Many people have lost their accounts by creating "fake" email addresses that they didn't have or couldn't remember. Or they didn't bother to write down their email address and password...

As I said before, thought the forum shows my old address, I do get emails on my current address. For whatever reason, the forum will not reflect my updated information in regards to my email.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 18, 2012

yes but it didn't change the e-mail address to my new one for the fourm . But it works for my psn buys so I am not to sure .

Message 5 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
26975 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Basically, when I changed it on my PS3, it did so to m PSN account and thus this forum/site. It's all supposed to be linked. And I do get emails on my current account.

If this isn't working for you, I suggest that you send a PM to a few of the forum Moderators. This will increase your chance of getting a response. But don't spam them or hound them. Give them a week or more to reply.

Message 6 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Basically, when I changed it on my PS3, it did so to m PSN account and thus this forum/site. It's all supposed to be linked. And I do get emails on my current account.

If this isn't working for you, I suggest that you send a PM to a few of the forum Moderators. This will increase your chance of getting a response. But don't spam them or hound them. Give them a week or more to reply.

Okay thank you .

Message 7 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26975 posts

Nov 18, 2012

You are very welcome.

Message 8 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes