Highlighted
May 18 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 8692 posts

Forums Isses How long will they last constant quality issues acorn park..fed up..

[ Edited ]
6 replies 147 views Edited May 18, 2013

I cant believe that the forums are not working correctly and have not been fixed. If this was a business like a bank or best buy it would have been fixed already. Thats why I am slowly loosing intrest in my ps 3. Like acorn park I spent 15 bucks on acorns and cant even use them for over 3 weeks yet park keeps crapping out. So keep up the good work ps tech's. Folks are catching on how things really run here on the forums cant even be fix and acorn park and many other poor planned projects on home...Can I get a job at sony seems to be an easy job I can just drink coffee and never or take years to fix issues...lol...Just venting..I am jjust at my end now with Home and this forum the last straw and I bet Its not fixed for weeks..wow I feel better now...lol..vented

Message 1 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Re: Forums Isses How long will they last constant quality issues acorn park..fed up..

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

I cant believe that the forums are not working correctly and have not been fixed. If this was a business like a bank or best buy it would have been fixed already. Thats why I am slowly loosing intrest in my ps 3. Like acorn park I spent 15 bucks on acorns and cant even use them for over 3 weeks yet park keeps crapping out. So keep up the good work ps tech's. Folks are catching on how things really run here on the forums cant even be fix and acorn park and many other poor planned projects on home...Can I get a job at sony seems to be an easy job I can just drink coffee and never or take years to fix issues...lol...Just venting..I am jjust at my end now with Home and this forum the last straw and I bet Its not fixed for weeks..wow I feel better now...lol..vented

Okay I will be the first to admit about some of the issues on this site. Yet that doesn't deter me from my game playing on the PS3. Actually if I was playing my PS3 games, I will be less on this site. But lately I haven't been able to play my PS3. There are plenty of games that are coming out on the PS3. Bioshock Infinite is out.  Tomb  Raider, Crysis 3, Batman Arkham Origins coming in October. Beyond Two Souls, The Last of US. or yeah Remember Me by Capcom.

Shouldn't let your frustration make you not play your PS3 because of a forum. There are other Forums that you can join if this site isn't making you happy

Thanks,

FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Forums Isses How long will they last constant quality issues acorn park..fed up..

May 21, 2013
Well put Fresh!
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 7 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8692 posts

May 21, 2013
I get your point. But like I said I like to stay with a winner. Now today is tuesday and the forums are still half working. And no offical comment from anyone yet.
Message 4 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38734 posts

May 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I get your point. But like I said I like to stay with a winner. Now today is tuesday and the forums are still half working. And no offical comment from anyone yet.

We must be using different Forums Sweet!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (94 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 21, 2013

If the forums seem to "not be working" it's because the chances are that those with the ability of making changes and adjustments to it are actually doing that. So sometimes when something on the forums may seem off or not fucntional, it's because it is currently being worked on. Sometimes it may take a couple days to have an issue reported, source of issue found, then adjusted all while making sure nothing else is affected. All whle drinking a cup of coffee and kicked back Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 21, 2013

Good morning.

If you could elaborate on how exactly the Forums are not working "correctly", perhaps someone might be able to answer as to why, or at least pass on your concerns.

I understand you are having issues with Acorn Park, but as far as the actual Forum goes, you did not specify.

Just looking to help.

Moble

Message 7 of 7 (88 Views)