Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
27 posts

Re: Email notifications from Forums are going to wrong email address

Nov 14, 2012

You are all great, thanks for your effort. I've done the log off log on task, believe me this isn't my first technical issue. The problem lies between PSN and Lithium communicating my most current information to each other properly. There is nothing I can do to fix that as I am just the user. I have decided to contact support so I shall wait to see what they come up with.

Message 11 of 20 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Good luck then.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Moble

Message 12 of 20 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7837 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Neomaxizondweeby wrote:

You are all great, thanks for your effort. I've done the log off log on task, believe me this isn't my first technical issue. The problem lies between PSN and Lithium communicating my most current information to each other properly. There is nothing I can do to fix that as I am just the user. I have decided to contact support so I shall wait to see what they come up with.

If the problem is coming from the communication between the PSN and Lithium systems than there isn't much more that I can be of assistance for and will have to let Tempest completely take over this issue.

Sorry that I can't be of any more help. Good luck.

Message 13 of 20 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4151 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Lead Moderation has been made aware of your issue.  Feel free to follow up via PSForumMods, as well.

Then why hasn't anything been done? Being aware of something isn't the same thing as taking action to fix the problem, This has been a 3 year made aware problem. I still have my old email address on here and it doesn't match my PSN email account!  It's just called procrastinating! Just like the Post counter that seems to be aware of but never gets implemented?

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 14 of 20 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 16, 2012

It's been a few days now since I emailed Playstation support and I haven't heard a word. I can tell you that I changed my email address associated with PSN back when their system was hacked. That means it has been a very long time. It's obvious that Lithium's database doesn't have the same information as PSN.

Message 15 of 20 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Playstation Support responded and want me to let a mod know that the forums needs to update my email address.  I am new here so do you know how I contact a forum mod?  Is this who you recommended, PSForumMods? I see you stated that some mod has already been made aware.

Message 16 of 20 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Hey, I found out how to contact a mod, no worries :smileyhappy:
Message 17 of 20 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I messaged a moderator and get zero reply. Maybe they are on vacation. Are there any MODERATORS out there that want to help out and update my email address on the forums to my Playstation ID email address?

Message 18 of 20 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Neomaxizondweeby wrote:

I messaged a moderator and get zero reply. Maybe they are on vacation. Are there any MODERATORS out there that want to help out and update my email address on the forums to my Playstation ID email address?

The moderators have a lot of ground to cover.  Think about how many threads and posts are created per hour, then take into consideration all the possible P.M.s they get as well.

Have some patience.  Although the Mods will not get back to you instantaneously, they will eventually.  I believe they do a fantastic job, and have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

As well, try not to P.M. them too much about the same thing.  Again, they have a lot to do, and it simply takes time to meet all the needs and responsibilities they have in the Forum.

Just some friendly advice.

Moble

Message 19 of 20 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7837 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Neomaxizondweeby wrote:

PSForumMods is the easiest way to get a hold of the Mod team, since it's a dummy account used for making announcements that all the Mods have access to. Though it still takes time to get a response. There aren't very many Mods and this is a huge, active community, so response time tends to be on the slow end.

Message 20 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes