Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: KhoaISKira Uncharted Territory 1532 posts

Can we have our own 18+ section of the forum

[ Edited ]
36 replies 327 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Spoiler

I know the rule doesn't allow such inappropriate thing like posting video with sexual graphics, post picture, or curse in the forum because children also go to these forum, and I respect that, rule are meant to be follow.

But I've seen in some case, people still broke the rule and post said picture or video just for fun, me, on the other hand, also post such stuff but use them to back up for my post.

For example if we are dicussing about who girlfriend is hotter, it would be logical for me, to said I have a hot girlfriend and post a picture of her in a bikini or wrapping a towel. Because if i didn't post that, people would assume i'm lying.

In another case let's say the thread ask you to post the weirdest video you found, being a Japanese, I grow up watching reality game show on TV where they shown girl in bikini kissing or two dude with massive strap on sword fighting with their crotch. Such video is normal to my culture since we have no problem to show the world the beauty of sex and the meanning of it. But in your culture it's inappropriate and weird so I think " Why the Hell not" and post the video, which was taken down.

So in conclusion, instead of trying to stop all these inapproriate post, and give forum user the chance to express their feeling, because I bet everyone would agree with me that there is no shame in sex, it's a beautiful act of love. Instead of taken down video or giving banhammer, why not make a 18+ forum like how MMOSite, IGN, Gamespot did?

It doesn't take long or resource to make one, just go Edit Webpage and add one, and direct everyone there. I mean we can also put an age retrisction so that only adult could come in there. Or at least make an 18+ Tag with warning so that people can avoid post with 18+ content, or go to it if they wantm of course people unde 18+ will be restirct with a age verifying system which ask them to show their ID Card number.  So how do you think ????

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Can we have our own 18+ section of the forum

Sep 22, 2012
Oh crap sorry guy wrong forum, MOD please move it to OFF Topic please
I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 37 (323 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Isn't there a Japanese Playstation forum?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 37 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Arliman wrote:

Well yeah, I use two of them any problem?

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 37 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 22, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Arliman wrote:

Why don't you post those pics and videos there, since it's so normal for your culture. Instead of trying to convince the United States censorship groups that it's okay to see these things... on a forum where they will never see it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 37 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Arliman wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Arliman wrote:

Why don't you post those pics and videos there, since it's so normal for your culture. Instead of trying to convince the United States censorship groups that it's okay to see these things... on a forum where they will never see it.

Like I said before, sorry, I post this in the wrong forum, this was meant for OFF TOPIC, if you ever go there, you will quickly notice the amount of number of inappropriate video or picture being post there, and MOD have been busy taken them down, so some of my friend from OFF TOPIC, not here, suggest why not make a 18+ Forum, People can post whatever they want, no MOD taken them down, legally like how IGN, MMOSIte did :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 37 (310 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11148 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Wow this is...weird

Regardless, how would Sony verify the age of those who would want to post in the 18+ section? DNA test?
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 37 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I can almost say that you're the only person here that talks about this kind of stuff: therefore, I see why you would like to have a 18+ section.

I don't have a problem with that. Actually that's a good idea.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 37 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

johngie wrote:
Wow this is...weird

Regardless, how would Sony verify the age of those who would want to post in the 18+ section? DNA test?

isn't there supposed to be an age verifying when you make your account?? update your personal setting? even when you use your Credit Card, your infomation would be store on Sony Server, the info about your ages , names, etc, simplest way is to put in your ID card number or College ID, or of course a test to see if you are an adult, that only  adult know. But since it's 18+. Young Children wouldn't be there in the first place and that's that, it's not weird when you think about it

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 37 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

I can almost say that you're the only person here that talks about this kind of stuff: therefore, I see why you would like to have a 18+ section.

I don't have a problem with that. Actually that's a good idea.

Clearly you haven't went to Home or Off Topic :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 37 (280 Views)
0 Likes