July’s “Street Fighter X Tekken” Signature Contest
Our "Signature of the Month" Contest is a monthly event that all members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.
This month’s theme: Street Fighter X Tekken. Whether you are a fan of Street Fighter or Tekken, use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about these fighting video games. Your signature may contain images from any Street Fighter or Tekken video game but you are encouraged to play around with a Street Fighter X Tekken theme. Let’s see what you can come up with! Create a signature for Street Fighter, Tekken, or Street Fighter X Tekken and submit it before the deadline. All Street Fighter,Tekken, and Street Fighter X Tekken signatures will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules.
Entries this month will be due on July 31st at 11:59 PM PDT. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for approximately one week after the due date for all of the submissions this month.
- Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
- Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
- Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
- Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
- Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted unless otherwise stated. Please only post the final version of your signature as a submission. You can ask for feedback on your signature in the PlayStation Creations section before posting it in this thread.
- Members of the PlayStation Community Forums will vote for the winner of each contest/theme when the necessary poll is posted soon after (or on) the due date for all submissions. Please don't wait until the last minute to make a submission.
- DO NOT vote for your own caption and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for you.
- The winner of this contest does not receive anything at this point in time besides some recognition and the knowledge that he or she has won a signature contest (you may consider these to be bragging rights).
I'm not going to entering this one i just want to watch Goodluck guys!
You should enter a signature contest if you can, Necro. It is looking like lebandit2009 will win June’s Street Fighter X Tekken Signature Contest by default. It’s a shame that not very many people wish to participate.
I would actually love to because im addicted to GFX but i dont think i could make one here lately im pretty busy. But since you keep this section active im going to do my part and try for you ok?
I’m always telling people that participation fuels events of this nature. I hope you can find time this month to make an entry for this signature contest. I would really like to see what you can come up with.
SIGNATURE CONTEST OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please repost your signature if you made a submission this month (just edit your post) and please repost your signature if you made a submission during the migration process (it's probably not here anymore). I should have all of your signatures saved on my hard drive but we migrated to a different provider recently and there have been some complications. With that being said, this signature contest is open until further notice.