Do you mean 
MVP Support
11435 posts

Re: Signature of the Month Contest - March 2012

Mar 19, 2012

villdoc wrote:

Username: villdoc

Theme: Silent Hill

Signiature URL:http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/?action=view&current=BHD-VILLDOC.gif

Signiature Image:http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/BHD-VILLDOC.gif

Photobucket

If I’m going to enter this signature into the Silent Hill signature contest then it will need to relate to the Silent Hill series in some manner. From what I understand, Better Hide or Die is a SVER clan and your entry appears to be a signature for this clan. We are looking for Silent Hill signatures this month. That is a nice signature with a pretty cool effect but I don’t think I can accept it for this contest unless you can tell me how this signature fits the theme of this month's signature contest, which is Silent Hill.

That reminds me... There is a little over a week left for March's "Silent Hill" Signature Contest...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 19, 2012

Silent Hill: Book was pushed back, does that mean the contest deadline is also pushed back?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

Mar 19, 2012

sheik_ah wrote:

Silent Hill: Book was pushed back, does that mean the contest deadline is also pushed back?

Could you give me a source for this information?

These are supposed to be monthly signature contests so I'm not sure how much I can delay March's "Silent Hill" Signature Contest. I don't want to have too many of these contests running at the same time. If you are planning to make a Silent Hill signature for this contest then try to make a submission before the end of March.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 19, 2012

lol, I was just kidding. the contest doesn't have to be extended (especially since it was only for the month of march). here's the link for the release date.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 19, 2012

sorry it's so amateurish. It's my first contest. o_O if you click on the pic it sharpens a bit.

Username  sheik_ah

Theme silent hill (princess heart)

Signature URL uhm... there isn't one. hope that doesn't disqualify me.

Signature Image:

sig final.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

Mar 19, 2012

sheik_ah wrote:

sorry it's so amateurish. It's my first contest. o_O if you click on the pic it sharpens a bit.

Username  sheik_ah

Theme silent hill (princess heart)

Signature URL uhm... there isn't one. hope that doesn't disqualify me.

Signature Image:

sig final.jpg

Technically speaking, this is your signature's current URL here in the PlayStation Community Forums:

http://community.us.playstation.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-37539786-34494/450-180/sig+f...

You have not been disqualified. It's nice to see another Silent Hill signature for this month's contest!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 20, 2012

out of curiosity, what does the winner win? a chance to choose the next contest? bragging rights? o_O

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

Mar 20, 2012

sheik_ah wrote:

out of curiosity, what does the winner win? a chance to choose the next contest? bragging rights? o_O

The winners of these signature contests do not receive anything at this point in time besides some recognition and the knowledge that they have won a signature contest (I guess bragging rights is part of this). If the winners of these signature contests were given “prizes” then there is a good chance that these contests would be restricted to residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. With that being said, I don’t think “winning” these contests is nearly as important as "participating" in them. The number one reason why signature contests sometimes “die” is because of a lack of participation. No one likes hosting contests when no one is willing to participate in them.

Signature contest suggestions can always be sent to me through private messages. I will definitely consider the suggestions that I receive although I cannot promise that I will always make them a reality. Signature contests that receive their strengths from recent events (video game releases, announcements,  downloadable content, etc.) will be given priority over those signatures contests that seem to have somewhat random themes. The theme this month is Silent Hill because there have been some Silent Hill video games released this month. If you look for patterns like this when sending your signature contest suggestions to me then it increases the chances that I will consider them for signature contests. ^_^     

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Mar 22, 2012

c'mon people. post some more sigs, I want to start voting. ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I’m going to bump this contest to March 30th for good measure.

Everyone, please remember to submit your entries before next Saturday.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes