Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

How does Dante not have strong relation? Wasnt he exclusive for a while


He means New Dante because he doesn't.


Why should it matter? They are the same person


New Dante doesn't resemble Old Dante.


Yea kuz this is dante when hes younger. Its still dante


New Dante doesn't resemble any of the old Dante's in any way.

Message 11 of 18 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

How does Dante not have strong relation? Wasnt he exclusive for a while


He means New Dante because he doesn't.


Why should it matter? They are the same person


New Dante doesn't resemble Old Dante.


Yea kuz this is dante when hes younger. Its still dante


New Dante doesn't resemble any of the old Dante's in any way.


Kuz its young Dante. No matter what anyone says they are still the same person.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 12 of 18 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012
stop arguing about pointless things or ill report you both
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 13 of 18 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
stop arguing about pointless things or ill report you 



It's not pointless. Only because you don't give a **bleep** because you'll gladly accept everything Superbot does, it doesn't mean it's pointless. It's actually one of the biggest problems of the game, if Donte doesn't have an alt costume.

Message 14 of 18 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012
 
 
 

RexLozuresky wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
stop arguing about pointless things or ill report you 



It's not pointless. Only because you don't give a **bleep** because you'll gladly accept everything Superbot does, it doesn't mean it's pointless. It's actually one of the biggest problems of the game, if Donte doesn't have an alt costume.


i dont gladly accept everything superbot does i thought their TGS fiasco was one of the worst business ideas ive ever seen

i actually prefer old dante as well but Nocturnal starting arguments in every thread he goes in is really irritating me

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 15 of 18 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

RexLozuresky wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
stop arguing about pointless things or ill report you 



It's not pointless. Only because you don't give a **bleep** because you'll gladly accept everything Superbot does, it doesn't mean it's pointless. It's actually one of the biggest problems of the game, if Donte doesn't have an alt costume.


i dont gladly accept everything superbot does i thought their TGS fiasco was one of the worst business ideas ive ever seen

i actually prefer old dante as well but Nocturnal starting arguments in every thread he goes in is really irritating me

 

 

Most of the time it's other poeple starting arguments because I post my opinion and speak my mind.

Message 16 of 18 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012
^same here. I wasn't arguing I was giving my opinion on the Young dante v old Dante
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 17 of 18 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: would you rather

Sep 24, 2012
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Most of the time it's other poeple starting arguments because I post my opinion and speak my mind.


im fine with opinions just stop treating your opinion as a fact

 

 

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 18 of 18 (27 Views)
Reply
0 Likes