Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: .....would you be eligible for a refund?

Feb 3, 2013
host migration - quite simple to fix. diablo 2 has it, starcraft has it. it's simple, dont make players the host. stop being cheap and set up dedicated servers that players connect to, and dont get penalized through rage quit

nerfed radom characters - they weren't op, they were just easy spammers.

wrong character - significantly reduced? okay, still happens so they didnt FIX it.

uhh no, belt glitches were not fixed if they still happen to players

characters freezing mid game - after a failed special, characters sometimes are frozen. after players die, sometimesthey are frozen, and its free rain on them.

level glitches - while level is loading, the announcer says FIGHT READY FIGHT over and over and over until times out or d/c

music being cut - i like raidens lvl3, but not a big deal.

failed to negotiate game start/connection lost - during the search screen, sometimes returns you to title screen forcing you to pick game modes and costumes, etc. very tedious for vita users

too long to find games - i mean too long to find a game that actually connects despite all the connectivity issues, d/c before game start, failed to neg, and searching/connecting time.

black screen - usually before or after game. more likely towards result screen. pause menu disabled, so you're stuck there for a minute sometimes more before being able to search again. happens quit often when players quit as soon as "victory" is heard.

continuing - lag issues, if it happens on a players screen, the game registers it, ie. supers killing you from across the screen.

rank up after game - sometimes the game doesn't register this

belt title glitch - some players didnt get titles.

should i continue?
notice how i havent really addresses problems with characters. mainly just the servers.
why pay for and play a game that is a failed experiment that was only test ran a few days before release.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

How about...let's say.....NO.

Feb 3, 2013

black_dhalsim wrote:
lets say superbot updated the game, nerfed all the weak characters, and buffed kratos, drake, raiden, dante.
they make online play worse by laggier connections, longer search times, longer load times, more failed to start games/negotiate cient, etc.
don't bother with rage quitters, belt systems, or game glitches.
took out solo play, and made it entirely online.
would you be eligible for a complete refund? or are you **bleep**ed since you already bought the game and agreed to their terms and conditions.

swim would like a refund on this game.
but swim can't get refunds on his soggy french fries.

How about...let's say.....NO.

firma.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 3, 2013
host migration - Like I said, no FIGHTING game has ever had it, it's a different system completely for the genre, considering only 4 players maximum are involved.

nerfed random characters - They're considered OP by the majority.

wrong character - Rarely happens. If you want a quick remedy, cancel out of the 'Searching for match' screen if its taking too long, and then search again.

belt title glitch - Everyone's received their titles from the previous season.

characters freezing mid game - Never happend to me, is this a frequent glitch ?

level glitches - Same as above.

too long to find games - I don't understand what you mean ? It takes 10-20 seconds to join a match, 30 max.

music being cut - Skip.

failed to negotiate - I'm familiar with this one, but it doesn't happen frequent enough to call a must fix.

black screen - Never happend to me, is it frequent ?

continuing - Didn't understand that one.

rank up - Very rare.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 3, 2013
just cause some of these don't happen to you it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
try reading around the forums and look at the dates they were posted. mainly vita users.
like i said, superbot needs to stop being cheap and get desicated servers instead of making players the host.
my buddy didn't get his brown belt title or any titles before brown. i didnt get my black belt. i have titles for red belt, and no other titles.

i'm guessing you're playing on a ps3, since most ps3 users aren't experiencing many of the problems i addresses.
as a vita users, which i found out a different company made the game for the vita, i, along with many other vita users, experience many of the problems i addressed.

sometimes finding a game takes 2-3 minutes only to end up as a lost connection to host after it loads up, then another 2-3 minutes to connect and lose connection.
resetting router, ps vita, modem, helps for a few matches. but problem persists the majority of the time. internet speed has nothing to do with it since i'm running 10mbps.

level glitches happen a lot. theres youtube vids on this.
i hear players conplaining over the mic often about frozen characters and specials that kill them across the screen.

stop defending superbot because you know there are a lot of problems with their servers.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I play almost exclusively on my Vita - and I haven't come across those problems, which is why I ask are they frequent ? Because if they aren't, I'd be hard pressed in supporting you're complaint over every/any problem you've ever faced regardless of whether they're one off, rare or less occasional.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 3, 2013
going from my ps3 -> vita i encountered all of these problems.
could it be my vita then?
i doubt it cause its still fairly new.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Maybe playing on the PS3 until the next patch releases would be a good idea if you don't face them on the PS3 version. Having you're stats cross over means that time you invest in it won't go to waste.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 3, 2013
i'm at rehab for another 3 months.
can't leave, court order...
so i brought my vita.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 4, 2013
guys, stop playing online and enjoy offline couch multiplayer :smileyhappy:...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (40 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I wouldn't want a refund.
I mean, honestly, this game isn't worth the $60 I bought it for.
Really, it isn't.

I mean, I have had fun with the game. And, I've really enjoyed playing it. But, I believe I would've been better off waiting and buying it for around $30.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (38 Views)
0 Likes