Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: would kat players be sort of bandwaggon-ing?

Dec 5, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I know your pain though. Look at my name.

Name consider the fact my Kratos is only like 150 rank..

I dont use him because people think he is OP. :c

aw, see that is a real shame, yet I totally understand. Especially in Kratos or Sackboy's case, a victory can feel less triumphant if its with a character thats deemed OP or 'cheap'.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 5, 2012
@Redskinsrock2689 I think the whole problem with it is that anyone who is playing a character for reasons outside of them being good or even overpowered means they get tarred with the same brush as those who are ONLY playing them because they are good and they don't like that, even more so if they are actually good with they're favourite character and everyone just brushes off their abilities with them as simply being because the character is good and not because they are a better player....which is silly.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Dec 5, 2012
While I am worried about a few things of kat ive read (mainly use of her "flight mode") I'm not going to let other people's opinions keep me from playing her. I didn't even get to play the game, as i dont have a vita, but I fell in love with her after watching the whole game walkthrough.

From what I read, though, it sounds like they tried hard to make her have to use all of her moves together to actually use her well, which made me happy to hear
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I can't not play as her Gravity Tush is one of the few games I played and instantly loved. I know what you saying and hope she does not get labeled a spanner character, but even if she does I really don't care. I already know she will be one of my mains.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1910 posts

Dec 5, 2012

i love jak and i main as jak.. he fits my play style the best oddley XD 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 5, 2012

that's how i felt about raiden.  i played metal gear solid 1-4 and was so excited for him in this game...but then everyone started using him...everyone...and i didn't really want to use him anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (45 Views)
0 Likes