Sep 28, 2012
I'm a good fan I'm happy as can be
Message 11 of 29 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Re: worst fanbase

Sep 28, 2012
and if you think this is the worst fanbase thats a laugh that "honor" belongs to bioware fans
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 12 of 29 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

What's wrong with canceling your preorders or not buying it at all? People don't have to buy the game if they feel that the characters are a let down just let them. I myself would not buy the game if I didn't like the characters. I'm not willing to pay $60 for something I might not enjoy. There was a lot of support for this game and there still is, it's just superobots communication with the fans is just horrible. Of course people will be disappointed in the game when they really want some characters and they get others that they don't like. Let them be disappointed, maybe superbot will take a hint that they are doing somethings wrong and communicate with their fan base later if there is a sequal. I haven't said anything in a while because I didn't want to add to the fire, but yes I am disappointed with some of their decisions and its not fair to tell people what they want. In the end it's their choice if they want to buy it or not. I myself will still buy the game because I do like most of the characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 13 of 29 (106 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Worst fanbase? Two words and a number for you. Can you guess? No? Ok then...

Mass Effect 3.

Althought this one can be pretty bad at times too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 14 of 29 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

I've been reading NeoGAF and they are just as bad.

It's like they don't care if the game is fun or anything, all that matters is the final roster count.

It's all about e-peen inches with those guys.

Message 15 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 28, 2012

You now most of the fanbase here know only the main frianchise, most of the people here brush off any potential 1st party character for a 3rd party. People can't even do a simple google search and look at the franchises sony has failed to represent.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 16 of 29 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 28, 2012

joblade wrote:

What's wrong with canceling your preorders or not buying it at all? People don't have to buy the game if they feel that the characters are a let down just let them. I myself would not buy the game if I didn't like the characters. I'm not willing to pay $60 for something I might not enjoy. There was a lot of support for this game and there still is, it's just superobots communication with the fans is just horrible. Of course people will be disappointed in the game when they really want some characters and they get others that they don't like. Let them be disappointed, maybe superbot will take a hint that they are doing somethings wrong and communicate with their fan base later if there is a sequal. I haven't said anything in a while because I didn't want to add to the fire, but yes I am disappointed with some of their decisions and its not fair to tell people what they want. In the end it's their choice if they want to buy it or not. I myself will still buy the game because I do like most of the characters.

there is nothing wrong about not buying the game/canceling pre-orders. I understand people can take this personally but there is no need to post it on a forum where the fans want to talk about the game, not have to worry about all the people who arent buying it.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 29 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Agreed kudos.
Message 18 of 29 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
and if you think this is the worst fanbase thats a laugh that "honor" belongs to bioware fans

mass effect 3 was made by bioware, a company that has been around for yeeeeeeeaarrs. Mass Effect also had 2 games prior to 3 so the story was already developed and so on. Complaining about an ending/unfinished game(kotor2) is different.

Complaining about a brand new company not putting in 30 characters at launch is just idiotic. They have been making smash for years and has 35 characters. 20 is a good start.

tthat being said i dont mean this is literally the worst fanbase. Im just trying to explain how bad it is.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 29 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 29, 2012

yes you guys are being crybabies its not a slight complaint its alot of complaints most of the time you guys complain about everything.  im defending superbot because they are making a brilliant game for us and people on these forums are bashing them and putting them down.

Message 20 of 29 (60 Views)
0 Likes