Sep 28 2012
By: WarWithSociety Lombax Warrior 225 posts

worst fanbase

[ Edited ]
28 replies 312 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Most of you all are the worst fans ever. I swear most of you are so immature, because i have never seen so much complaining in my life. You are on a forum for a game that you obviously want or you wouldnt be posting on it, continuously say that you will be canceling your pre-orders/not buy the game, when its pretty obvious you will be. Seriously grow up, have some patients, and learn a little respect for superbot even putting in the time and effort for you to make a 2D PS brawler. That being said ill be back when announcements come around and you all stop crying over nothing. 

in b4 spoiled brats say this isnt nothing

Photobucket
Message 1 of 29 (312 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: worst fanbase

Sep 28, 2012
Agreed
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 2 of 29 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

You broke my heart....:smileysad: Now I'm going to cancel my pre-order and I'm gonna cry all day... :smileysad:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 3 of 29 (297 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Indeed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 4 of 29 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I dont believe any of this umless it comes from SuperBot, oh and the worst fanbase goes to Call Of Duty

Message 5 of 29 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 28, 2012

seriously alot of these ppl who im sure are little kids wont stop crying and **bleep** about this game u are all gonna buy it anyways. this game is amazing most of these crybabies who want it all need to shut up.

Message 6 of 29 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
i love how being disappointed with something automatically makes us crybabies
i dont understand why even the slightest complaint makes us entitled and whiners you guys are defending superbot way too much
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 29 (232 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Agreed with Dragonfire :smileyhappy: 

I don't understand why they are defending this game in the first place :smileysurprised: It's like, nobody can say a negative thing about it...

I'm just gonna say this: SuperBot doesn't give a *bleep* about you, even if your defending te game! :smileytongue:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 8 of 29 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
i love how being disappointed with something automatically makes us crybabies
i dont understand why even the slightest complaint makes us entitled and whiners you guys are defending superbot way too much

being disappointed is what i am, even that i truly believe superbot isnt done. Being a crybaby is what the people on the 9 other threads just made about the same topic are doing. You are defending them to much. Superbot doesnt need defending and honestly if i worked for superbot i wouldnt care at all about everyone on this forum if all they are going to do is be "disappointed" at everything superbot says.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 29 (213 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 28, 2012
The reason I defend Syperbot is that while not all their choices are good they are still making a great game If it was fun with 5 people and 2 stages in a beta with major issues that still had me coming back then minor things like characters not being announced doesn't bother me at all. Besides only 1 character I originally wanted isn't in the rest are.
Message 10 of 29 (203 Views)
0 Likes