Survivor
2179 posts

Re: will the costumes ever be avaliable on ps store

Nov 20, 2012

Orangegamer1 wrote:
Seth Killian did say that "With most pre-order exclusive offers on games nowadays, pretty much 95% of them release the Pre-Order Offer on the Store later on. So wait around roughly 2 months and hopefully by then, we will have announced it by then that the pre-order offer is available for everyone for a reasonable price."

Good to know... but maybe their gonna be apart of the 5% that don't Smiley Sad I'm heading over to GS in a few hours to get my copy so I'll see if my theory was true or not. But knowing that the costumes will more than likely be on the PS store by January or so will help me sleep well tonight.

Message 11 of 14 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Orangegamer1 wrote:
Seth Killian did say that "With most pre-order exclusive offers on games nowadays, pretty much 95% of them release the Pre-Order Offer on the Store later on. So wait around roughly 2 months and hopefully by then, we will have announced it by then that the pre-order offer is available for everyone for a reasonable price."

Good to know... but maybe their gonna be apart of the 5% that don't Smiley Sad I'm heading over to GS in a few hours to get my copy so I'll see if my theory was true or not. But knowing that the costumes will more than likely be on the PS store by January or so will help me sleep well tonight.

It's unlikely Playstation All Stars Battle Royale will come under that catagory of 5%, and if for some stupid/strange reason it does, then I'll write a letter to Superbot or Sony or whoever it may concern about this.....Well not really, but I'll be very angry if they don't release it.

Lucky you guys in the US can go out and buy the game now, We have to wait till Friday in the UK. US get everything good. The UK just get cut short from everything...It's starting to annoy me, but by Friday, I won't be doing anything else but having my eyes locked onto my Vita Screen for the whole weekend and also turning off all forms of contact except Online play on my Vita. I may not go to sleep either...

ME WILL UNLOCK ALL IN GAME!

Message 12 of 14 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I sure hope so, I'm not able to get the game until tomorrow. :T Wasn't able to get money together on time to pre-order on the Playstation Store.

Message 13 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Nov 21, 2012

The-fLASH-947 wrote:

I preordered from amazon.co.uk then I found they dont have the preorder costumes will the costumes ever be avaliable on ps store

They are availible now. Everything is explained in this thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/PRE-ORDER-COSTUME-DOWNLOAD-FIX/m...

Message 14 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes