Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: why is jak's mas inverter move green

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

The question is why he doesn't have a move where he shoots yellow eco?

he does. in fact, he has 3 of them.

Really? I've seen tons of videos with Jak and Daxter and the have only used their guns, melee moves, hoverboard. Do you have any videos with yellow eco being used? Don't get this confused with Blaster which is a gun with yellow ammunition.

well, you said "where he shoots yellow eco", so what do you think that yellow ammunition was? it's yellow eco in case you didn't know. 

but no, there is no move where he shoots yellow eco out of his hands. maybe there is some kind of easter egg where you can stand on some kind of yellow eco-vent and be able to shoot it, but as of now, nothing has been confirmed. would be cool tho.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 11 of 18 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Sep 21, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Really? I've seen tons of videos with Jak and Daxter and the have only used their guns, melee moves, hoverboard. Do you have any videos with yellow eco being used? Don't get this confused with Blaster which is a gun with yellow ammunition.

well, you said "where he shoots yellow eco", so what do you think that yellow ammunition is? it's yellow eco in case you didn't know. 

but no, there is no move where he shoots yellow eco out of his hands. maybe there is some kind of easter egg where you can stand on some kind of yellow eco-vent and be able to shoot it, but as of now, nothing has been confirmed. would be cool tho.

Oh I didn't know the ammunition from the guns were eco. I kinda just figured they were color coded to mix it up and differentiate them due to the fact that the ammo doesn't act like the Eco from the first games though that kind of makes sense seeing as though the Blaster is long range, the Vulcan Fury is very fast and the Scatter gun is short range. I still would like to see some eco moves from the first game instead of just the one super though it is a really cool super
PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 12 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

well, you said "where he shoots yellow eco", so what do you think that yellow ammunition is? it's yellow eco in case you didn't know. 

Oh I didn't know the ammunition from the guns were eco. I kinda just figured they were color coded to mix it up and differentiate them due to the fact that the ammo doesn't act like the Eco from the first games though that kind of makes sense seeing as though the Blaster is long range, the Vulcan Fury is very fast and the Scatter gun is short range. I still would like to see some eco moves from the first game instead of just the one super though it is a really cool super

you can however shoot white eco from your hands whilst in the form of light jak. but i would've liked to have seen the dark bomb/ blast of dark jak being incorporated into the game, but alas. maybe for the sequel. 

Message 13 of 18 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Isn't dark bomb his level 2?
Message 14 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Sep 21, 2012
yea..
Message 15 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Sep 21, 2012
I think a Yellow Eco ball or vent could be an item
Message 16 of 18 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Isn't dark bomb his level 2?

yeah, my bad. I meant dark strike. I got them mixed up.

Message 17 of 18 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Yeah a yellow eco ball could make an awesome item!
Message 18 of 18 (33 Views)
0 Likes