Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 30 2012
By: motionstopman Splicer 58 posts

why hating on kat

10 replies 133 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

why hate on kat , she has a higher chance of making it and is a great character also she might make it cuz theses no vita rep, no playstation japan rep (idk if toro is playstation japan) and has been leaked many times also these currently only 2 females in PSASBR so kat would have a higher chance of making it and also the many many many many kat leaks.

screw fat princess and the rapper guy

KAT FOR PSASBR

KAT FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: why hating on kat

Sep 30, 2012

There isnt many people hating on Kat. imo she would be a great addition.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Excuse me, wheres the Kat hate? :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Sep 30, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

There isnt many people hating on Kat. imo she would be a great addition.

^This

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Sep 30, 2012

yeah surprisingly i have seen no hate for kat which is crazy becaause most new characters get a lot of hate

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 30, 2012

i was looking at a thread like assasins creed > whatever game kats in or lightning > cloud and kat saying she dosent deserve to be in the game and i love gravity rush

KAT FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I hate to be "this guy", but here it goes.

Kat is a terrible choice because she is only wanted by the forums and people who are closely following the game. 

If she's announced at this point in the reveal process (when everyone is expecting someone big like Snake, Cloud, Crash, etc.) the general population will be more angry than they already are. 

Also, we do not need a Vita rep. It is brand new this year, and Nathan Drake, Sackboy and Big Daddy all represent games getting exclusive releases on the Vita. We especially don't need a Vita exclussive rep when we don't even have a PSP rep yet, which has been around for around 5-7 years. 

Kat would be a cool character and would play well, but at this point where it's starting to seem unlikely that we'll get any more characters, I'm sure everyone along with myself would like to see franchises with extensive history with PS get representation first (Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Crash, Spyro, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, etc.).  

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

That's only three threads with three individuals displaying their distaste for Kat. But really, other than them, mostly everyone here supports her.

@Level_Code: Also by that logic then Fat Princess, Sackboy, Spike, Parappa, and Sir Dan can also be considered PSP reps since they have games on PSP.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 30, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

That's only three threads with three individuals displaying their distaste for Kat. But really, other than them, mostly everyone here supports her.

@Level_Code: Also by that logic then Fat Princess, Sackboy, Spike, Parappa, and Sir Dan can also be considered PSP reps since they have games on PSP.

Note how for that point I said "Vita exclusive rep". I was saying since it's brand new, it only needs some small representation, people who are acting like we need an PS Vita exclusive rep don't understand we don't even have a PSP exclusive rep yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 30, 2012

i want wander in but he seems like a low chance since all ive seen from playstation japan is the locoroco map

i want ps japan characters

wander and kat (maybe a locoroco or dormin or nevi cuz the nevi are annoying as hell :smileyvery-happy:)

KAT FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (65 Views)
0 Likes