Feb 15 2013
By: iOWN_KIDZ First Son 2 posts

why cant kat and emmet still activate

4 replies 177 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

hello , i just wanted to know why cant either kat or emmet still activate. ive made sure the game has updated and so did the psn store. ive found both charcters and the rest of the minions and i did download them through my uk psn store but when i enter the game the characters are still locked and when i try to click on them they re-direct my to the old version of the psn store and it says :''no content found''.

im wondering how can i know activate them. please help i would really appreaciate it =D

Message 1 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: why cant kat and emmet still activate

Feb 15, 2013

are you from the uk?

Message 2 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 15, 2013
You have different version of the game than the DLC on the store, I know, my friend has this too and he had to create new account for DLC
Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 15, 2013
thx for the quick reply , im quite dissapointed at this but i guess im left with no other choice.

thx again !!!
Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I'm having this problem as well, and it seems so are a few others. I'm from Australia and have tried everything to get the characters and the level I bought to unlock. I've deleted every file associated with the game and reinstalled everything including the update, tried to download the characters on a US account, and even tried to get them on my brother's newer PS3 to see if that was the problem. I'm completely stumped. 

Message 5 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes