Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: who will be Kat's rival?

Nov 15, 2012
I think King of All Cosmos is unlikely to be added in from previous comments. They tried to put him in, but they couldn't make it work. It doesn't sound like the problem was in licensing but rather correctly adapting him into the game.

I think Kat vs Cloud has a better chance.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 18 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Raven obviously...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 12 of 18 (134 Views)
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Sora or wnderer Imo

Message 13 of 18 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 15, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Marrow originally mentioned a while ago that the King and Kat should be rivals and that inspired me to think of a reason why and write this story.  if you have the time, give it a read.  enjoy!

(http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Kat-vs-The-King-of-All-Cosmos-Fa...

there's nothing

i'll just post the story here then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The King and the Prince are walking through the blue area. The King is about as tall as big daddy is in the cutscenes and the Prince’s height is somewhere between the King’s knee and ankle. They see Kat run by and almost immediately the Prince falls in love, hearts flying up from him. The Kinglooks down at the Prince and then over at Kat. After looking at her for a few moments, he looks back down at the Prince and says, “Why, she’s far too good for you, the Prince…though not as radiant as Our Queen. Then again, We Ourselves are incredibly beautiful. Funny how Our Queen and We can be so good looking and yet you look as much as you as you do.” Prince begins to dance around with hearts flying everywhere, clearly not listening to a word the King is saying.

The King looks back at Kat and then the Prince, “Well…proceed with the wooing.” The Prince continues dancing, still not listening to the King one bit. “If you’re going to be a baby about it, the Prince, then We’ll just have to talk to her for you.” The Prince stops dancing, now looking alarmed, and begins waving his arms frantically at the King as if to say “No! No!” but the King has already started walking towards Kat. “And don’t blame us if she falls for our irresistible charm by accident. The Queen would be quite upset with you.”

Kat looks up as the King approaches her and says, “Hi there. I have no idea where I am or why everyone is fighting. Do you know what’s going on here?” The King responds with, “Salutations, earth girl. We are your beloved King and this here is the Prince.” The Prince quickly hides behind the King’s leg but peaks his head out in order to stare at Kat. “Yes, We know, he’s quite an embarrassment. No need to tell Us. He’s also not the best at making apple tarts. Not that that matters right now but We thought it was still worth noting.”

Kat just looks confused. She doesn’t understand at all what the King is saying. The King continues, “As unimpressive as he is, he seems to have taken a fancy to you. So if you are currently experiencing a lack of better judgment at the moment, when can We expect to have you two married by?” Kat notices the King has finished speaking. She responds by saying “Um…I don’t really know what you’re saying…”. She glances over at the Prince, who has been creepily staring at her the whole time. “…and you’re little green friend is kind of creeping me out. So…I think I’m going to go now.”

The King looks down at the Prince as Kat turns to leave and says, “And that’s that. But can you blame her? You’re not that great a catch, the Prince. Perhaps you’d have better luck with that rather plump looking one We bumped into earlier. A little more in your league, yes? And she’s a princess.” TheKing looks at Kat and is horrified by what he sees. She’s flying away! “She…she can fly!? But only We know the super secret technique that allows Us to fly! We invented it! How does some lowly earth folk know Our royal secrets!?” The King’s face become enraged. “ROYAL JEALOUS RAGE!!!” He shoots after her while the Prince is running around in circle, flailing his arms as if to say “Oh No! This is terrible!”

Kat looks backwards and sees the King flying after her, shooting eye lasers. She quickly maneuvers out of the way and says “I’m starting to get really sick of you people!” She dodges a few more eye laser blasts and lands on the ground. The King lands on the ground and both get in their fighting stances face to face. Kat yells “Ugh! Why won’t you freaks just leave me alone!?” The King yells back, “As judge and jury of the cosmos, We find you guilty of TREASON! Think you’re on par with Us now, mmm? Shining so brightly with your knowledge of Royal secrets? Come now, little one. We’ll put you out real quick!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 18 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Kit from Blade Kitten

Message 15 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Emett graves :smileytongue:
Message 16 of 18 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I think I'll make that bet on Emmett Graves now
Message 17 of 18 (87 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Yup, emmit Graves, just announced as early 2013 DLC, see playstation blog.

Message 18 of 18 (87 Views)
0 Likes