Sep 29 2012
By: KiLLeRgotti187 Lombax Warrior 151 posts

who to believe??

2 replies 98 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
In regards to the character roster, I have hope there will be more. But its just confusing ya know? On one side u have someone from Sony saying there are only 20, but then on the other hand u have guys like Paul gale saying to believe that there are 22+ Also we got Superbot in another interview saying they got 20 "Main" characters. But then u also got an article that says they announced that everyone will be available from the start with no unlockables. On top of all this we have articles that leaked the characters from the beta which have the terms "unlockable" in the meta data. So I have to ask... if this was untrue, the fact about there being only 20 characters , then why hasn't superbot gotten back to us? They responded to the massive leak from the beta the very next day. Sound off!
Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: who to believe??

Sep 29, 2012

no one said it was jsut 20 charcters but people are speculating becuase a rep for the game stated they done revelaing charcters so some think its jsut 20 and thats all , but I am one to believe there are more in the final game because Omar did mention there was to be 20+ so Im pretty sure the rest are just secret characters you need to unlock and wont find out till then.

Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Re: who to believe??

Sep 29, 2012
Didn't they say they don't comment on rumor/speculation? But I hope so much that well know everything soon. They're gonna lose a lot of pre orders and sales of they don't communicate more
Message 3 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes