Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: who is the NON-SONY character going to be in Playstation all-star battle royale?

Jul 3, 2012
Why all these PS1 games? Dont get me wrong, i grew up with a PS1, but honestly.. im not attached to any of those games at all. they were all pretty forgettable to me. I'ts the PS2 that Sony all Stars should be focusing on, because thats Sony's pride and joy.

As you can tell from my name, Ive stuck by PS2 games for awhile, and im glad to see them getting remakes and respect they deserve. if only... Star Wars Battlefront 2.. :c still crossing fingers for a 3rd.
Message 11 of 25 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: who is the NON-SONY character going to be in Playstation all-star battle royale?

Jul 3, 2012
I'd have to say that all of Sony's games are there pride and joy otherwise they wouldn't even bother with releasing PS1 classics. I will agree with the fact that Sony really hit the nail on the head during the PS2 run but we can't forget what made Playstation to begin with. I think that most people put in the older characters because they don't want them to be forgotten.
-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 12 of 25 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

There's no way Pacman going to be in it. Besides, Pacmon's special move was chomping players as ghost, Silverfalcon3000.

Message 13 of 25 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 4, 2012

snake,crash,spyro,lara croft,king of all cosmos,cloud or lighting,anyone from gta,ezio

Message 14 of 25 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I'm hoping for crash, the king of all cosmos, spyro, cloud, sora, and snake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Pac-Man - Pac-Man

Jill Valentine - Resident Evil

Morrigan - Darkstalkers

Bayonetta - Bayonetta

Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw

Alice - Alice: Madness Returns

Isaac - Dead Space

Crash - Crash Bandicoot

Spyro - Spyro The Dragon

Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII

Beat - Jet Set Radio

Ulala - Space Channel 5

Message 16 of 25 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

Dart, Sora, Robbit, Keats/Ellen, Kat, Anyone from Disgaea lol but hopefully a Prinny. PS I realize all the characters I wrote are ps exclusive minus Sora

Message 17 of 25 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I think Juliette from Lollipop Chainsaw is one of the unlikeliest. They finished the roster a few months before the games release.

I would love to have her in DLC. She'd have a great... movelist...

Message 18 of 25 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 5, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Dart, Sora, Robbit, Keats/Ellen, Kat, Anyone from Disgaea lol but hopefully a Prinny. PS I realize all the characters I wrote are ps exclusive minus Sora

Actually the first Disgaea game was ported to the DS, but I still consider it a playstation game.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 19 of 25 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

I say:

Sackboy - Little Big Planet

Crash - Crash Bandicoot (Classic Series, NOT TITANS SERIES!)

Spyro - Spyro the Dragon (Classic Series, NOT SKYLANDERS SERIES!)

U-1 - Gitaroo Man - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gitaroo_Man. While they're at it, make it a PS2 Classic

Chop Chop Master Onion - Parrapa The Rapper

Rachet - Rachet and Clank

Clank -Rachet and Clank

Jak - Jak and Daxter

Daxter - Jak and Daxter

Vibri - Vib Ribbon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vib-Ribbon. That rabbit needs another chance in a game

Most likely these guys will end up as DLC

Message 20 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes